We have been posting here for a month now. I am curious as to what others think. I have had my first positive interaction with moderation, for example. Here is my list.
- New post feature allows more options (like cutting out a sub-forum).
- Scrolling up and down quicker.
- You can add quotes or refer to the thread while composing a post in the same window.
- You can change the degree in which you monitor a topic.
- Some sort of achievement system (though not as good as the initial reputation system.)
- You can like a post, eliminating all but the most stubborn of ditto-ers.
- Moderation is looser.
- Not as many options for text.
- No animated gif avatars, my number one disappointment.
As to the moderation, I like the acknowledgment, though I know it is computerized. But I did get a follow-up on an offensive post that was deleted, so I know there is real moderation.