AG Barr assigns U.S. attorney John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe

Judicial Watch Obtains Records of 14 Referrals of FBI Employees for Leaking Sensitive or Classified Information

“No wonder the FBI was leaking so profusely. Collectively, these documents show lenient treatment for evident criminal activity. Only four of the 14 employees found to have made an unauthorized disclosure were dismissed from the FBI,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And even though Andrew McCabe was fired and referred for a criminal investigation for his leak, no prosecution has taken place.”

At least the referral is a stake in the ground on his misconduct.
The truth is now out there.

Yes. No charges. Just like Trump.

No, it’s more like hillary
She broke the law but it was hard to prove intent.

That is just like Trump.
Although I would not be so bold as to suggest that laws were, in fact, broken. That is really not our call.

Wrong again, stop making it such a habit.
Comey himself confirmed he had clear evidence HRC broke the law.
Mueller found zero evidence of collusion

2 Likes

Once again I will, against better judgement, respond to a post written impolitely in the imperative voice in order to present tje actual facts.

1. If you don’t know that Mueller did not speak to “collusion” then pleast read the report and listed to his remarks about it to correct your impressionism.
  2. On the matter of conspiracy, there was plenty of evidence of acts that some might considered consider criminal, but there was not sufficient evidence of the mens rea required for making a case. - again please read the report. This parallels Comey’s findings on Clinton.
  3. On the matter of obstruction, Muller again presented evidence, clearly declined to indicate that there was not sufficient evidence to make a case, and noted that the DoJ would not take action against a sitting President. Next steps on the investigation are being under taken, following the Constitution, in the House of Representatives.

. . .Comey, however, didn’t need to be pushed. He openly admitted to leaking his confidential memos, of which some contained classified information, to the media. He admitted he did it through a close friend with the intention of getting his other friend former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to call for a Special Counsel against President Trump. Comey knew full well the information regarding conspiracy with Russia was unverified garbage and he knew Trump had every right to fire him under Article 2 of the constitution. It didn’t matter.

Comey obviously felt protected. He wasn’t worried about prosecution because those that would hold him accountable were already on his side and they wanted to target Trump. He also had lap dogs in the media spewing every lie he, along with his cohorts, to decided to put out and no one questioning their intentions or actions. It is a perfect storm.

I guess this is why so many people were stunned when DOJ attorney General William Barr declined prosecution of Comey for leaking. Sources have told this reporter that the prosecution would be difficult because Comey’s attorney’s could argue he was not grossly negligent – hmmm, I’m not so sure about that and I wonder why the DOJ said anything at all. I have been told that the information being collected by Barr appointed Connecticut Attorney John Durham, will be chilling, stunning and justice will be served. I won’t believe it until I see it. I, like so many others, have become a little jaded over the developments.

I say,” a little” because I haven’t given up all hope. I know America cannot afford to have a two-tiered system of justice and I believe in Barr, for now.

You are flailing badly

There was no illegal collusion with Russians by anyone on the campaign team

2 Likes

How absurd. There is no crime of “collusion”. Mueller couldn’t have made this more clear. Have you not been paying attention? What on earth are you trying to prove?

John Durham’s investigation is moving at ‘lightning speed’

1 Like

Who started it and how exactly?
When did law enforcement know, when did the president know? And who covered it up and how. And lastly, expose the mainstream media as the enemy of the American people. That’s just some of what people want to prove.

1 Like

Totally unrelated to my post,
But good luck with that.

I don’t know if I would trust anything that came from Barr…

Back in 1973 his dad hired Jeffery Epstein to teach math at his school. That paints a cloud over everything doesn’t it?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You are joking right?

Of course, this is totally out of the context of what I said, which is a bit dishonest, isn’t it?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.