Again Pray for JD

J/D lost twin babies They were both devasted, but have decided to been try again. Please add them to your prays so that God blesses them with a healthy pregnancy and child this time.

Thank you again for keeping them in your prayers.
HopeJC

Praying God answers this prayer.

Thank you for keeping them in your prayers, I too hope it is answered this time especially for their sake.

Praying…

Dear Hope
My sympathy and best wishes to them both, and to the family.
God grant that the couple will be able to find out exactly what is wrong, and are able to whatever help towards a successful and healthy pregnancy and a wonderful healthy baby.

Lord I know there are people who deliberately destroy children, but here is a couple who deeply want to welcome a baby into their lives. Please have compassion on them and grant their prayers.
Mother Mary please pray for them, that they be comforted and calm,and that they have a baby of their own

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.