Again Pray for Me (Against Rage)

♪Oy - I - did-it `Again…♪

I’m getting myself in trouble again: Contempt for Another Religion. :blush:

I love EVERYONE, believe me, but I have a passion for Truth, and legions of Hell are using
that against me, turning it into burning rage. Maybe I watch *too many *episodes of Heart of
the Matter, or it may very well be simply part of my nature. I don’t wanna be that way, truly,
so PLEASE pray for me, I can be like a wild horse in discussion on religion at times.

Praying for you…

Hail Mary…

:crossrc:

Lord, watch over your son whom you love and may your rod be at his back, to discipline him and scourge him of his rage. Temper his zeal with self-control, so that he may be a better servant. Amen. :crossrc:

Lord, please grant Judas much grace for temperance, wisdom, fortitude, magnanimity, faith, hope, love, and joy. Send holy angels to help this soul stave off temptations to anger or to any sin ever. Accept this soul’s every suffering or joy in union with your salvific work. Have mercy, Lord and shine calming, divine light into this soul’s life. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

:signofcross:

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please have mercy on me a sinner and regard not my iniquity but grant my plea for Judas to overcome his rage. Let him be ever mindful of the proverb, “Be angry and sin not; and let not the sun go down on your wrath.” Remind him, that his worst rage compared to the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in the 80’s is but a gentle breeze and let him bis rage be humbled by your wrath. Amen. Thank you.

:signofcross:

Prayers said for control of rage.
Mary.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

But I know what you mean. The other day my husband made an off-hand comment about Catholics and I started “explaining” at the top of my voice. It didn’t get to rage but it was almost out of control so that I had to apologize for getting carried away!!!

Praying for you!

I need prayer for my current rage against the Obama Government. I am so angry I could almost kick a fire hydrant up by the roots!:mad::mad::mad:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for this person!

Praying :gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

It’s hard once you know the truth. Mother Teresa was really good about dealing with different faiths when I think about it. She told Muslims to be better Muslims and people of every faith to get better. It seemed to work for her, and I need to remember her example, as well.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.