again

The worst feeling is not having a firm grounding in my life. I feel so displaced right now and I hate this feeling.
I can't even make basic decisions right now. I am getting angry with my daughter daily and I hate myself for it.
She has some ocd with her aspergers disorder and I still dont understand it. I dont feel strong enough and I have very little patience.
I am sure of nothng right now and I feel like I am in a tornado with no firm footing.

A horrible feeling. I pray for knowledge and patience with hope and get nothing in return except for more uncertainty.

Well i sometimes have those feeling but then i remember God is always there for me and i can trust in him.We will always be in Gods hands and God can always guide you.Have faith then i can mostlikly see this problem fixed.

Sincerely,
Ad Infinitum.:thumbsup:

----God has givne you quite a cross to bear. Don't feel guilty to take some time for yourself. You need some R&R. Let go and give to God. What I mean by letting go is trust in God that He will care for you. Even if it is a rougher cross. He is better at carrying crosses.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

He’s right listen to him and say that prayer!:wink:

Shae,
Prayer is always answered, but sometimes the answer is “no” or “not yet”, in which case go to HIS Mother, who always has mercy and grace for the children. Pray a rosary daily or two or three depending upon you schedule, and pray it with sincerity and meditation.

HAIL MARY - a greeting in Marys day that was reserved for royalty, but the angle used it to greet Mary.
FULL OF GRACE - the church recognizes that Mary is the “cup” through which GOD dispenses HIS grace to the world. Call on Her for GOD grace upon you.
THE LORD IS WITH THEE - Mary constantly has the presence and ear of GOD. Who can be a better source to call for help the Her.
BLESSED ARE THOU AMONGST WOMEN - She and she alone has been chosen by GOD to grant us HIS grace.
AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS - She carried GOD within Her, She is blessed and sacred and Holy. Go to Her and call upon Her.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD - how many times when praying the rosary do we forget in our haste that we are “talking to the MOTHER OF GOD”, and She has the grace and the power and mercy to request from Her SON “anything”.
PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH - If you establish a relationship with Mary through the rosary, it last past this time of life on earth, it carries through to your judgement day. Call on Her for help.

And after the Rosary, begin praying the Psalms. Start with the first and each day pray another until you find the one that speaks to your heart, then memorize it and pray it every day for comfort. For me that would be the 27th Psalm, for you it might be another, but they are deep and rich in expressing how lives today and our pain and our need for help and love and protection. Read them slowly and like the Rosary, meditate on the meaning of the words you pray - the meditation will bring great relief.

Finally, one very important petition for your Rosary. Ask for the grace you need to get through the day, but that which you do not have, and which you do not know what is missing. Sounds a little off, but after I heard this and began to request the same, my days have become calmer and easier at times. Whatever was missing was supplied and I noticed.

My son has Asperger’s Syndrome, so I understand. You are in my prayers! :hug1:

O Little Thérèse of the Child Jesus, please pick for us a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to us as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor we now place with confidence into your hands: **patience, knowledge and hope for shae **

St. Thérèse, help us to always believe as you did, in God’s great love for us, so that we might imitate your “Little Way” each day.

Amen.

Lord God, please grant wisdom and knowledge to Shae. Grant her peace and patience especially when she deals with her daughter. AMEN.

Shae and grasscutter, may God strengthen you both in the challenges of nurturing your child with Aspergers.
Our God please give the strength and the relief needed to carry on nurturing these children who require so much of their parents.
Please give these parents reward and cherishing even where the child is unable to appreciate all the love and care that is given.
Please embrace Shae and grasscutter (and others in their situation) in your compassionate love. Help them to protect themselves in patience and love.

Remembering you and your daughter in my daily prayers. God bless! :console:

Praying hard for you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation

Amen.

O Little Thérèse of the Child Jesus, please pick for us a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to us as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor we now place with confidence into your hands: *patience, knowledge and hope for shae *

St. Thérèse, help us to always believe as you did, in God's great love for us, so that we might imitate your "Little Way" each day.

Amen.

Amen.

:gopray2:

Amen.

Amen.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor we now place with confidence into your hands: patience, knowledge and hope for shae

St. Thérèse, help us to always believe as you did, in God’s great love for us, so that we might imitate your “Little Way” each day.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hi,

I am praying for you! I pray that you get patience for your daughter, that you get patience to research more and study the disorder
and figure out ways how to help your daughter,
and I pray that you get strength that you need. If you ever want to talk, PM me.
I’ve done some of research myself on Aspergers,
you should always know you’re not alone. :hug3:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.