Ahmadinejad: Chavez Will Rise Again With Jesus

(Newser) – Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wins the crown for praise of Hugo Chavez, declaring in a letter to the Venezuelan people that Chavez will be resurrected with Jesus and a revered Shiite imam, reports the Guardian. “I have no doubt he will come again along with all the righteous people and the Prophet Jesus and the only successor of the righteous generation, the perfect human,” he said, the latter referring to the Hidden Imam, explains the New York Times. Ahmadinejad also agrees with Venezuela’s government that Chavez’s death is a little fishy.

newser.com/story/163981/ahmadinejad-chavez-will-rise-again-with-jesus.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=inbox&utm_campaign=newser

I didn’t know muslims held the possibility that Christians could enter into paradise.

I can’t begin to tell you how sick I am of that scary little lunatic, who cares who he likes and don’t like, unless there’s a threat somewhere, I vote we shun him.

:rotfl:

He really is insane.:smiley:

I agree.

By all means shun him.

Just as long as one of our governments don’t decide to gun him or bomb him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.