Ahn Sahng-hong and The World Mission Society Church of God (Edited Title)

Hey,

I’ve recently been attending my partner’s church and they believe that a man named Ahnsanghong was Christ returned to the earth and that he will return for a third and final time at the end of time. Could anyone help me with some scripture that proves Christ will only come again once please.

Thanks

“Jesus” said to Peter (Ahnsanghong **did not say **to Peter) “Who do you say that I am?”, and Peter said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Peter did not say this to Ahnsanghong). And the Christ (Jesus, not Ahnsanghong) gave to Peter the keys to his Kingdom (the Church) to grant people citizenship in the Kingdom or let them go. Later he (Jesus) told them the Holy Spirit would guide them into all truth. Well, being guided into all truth, the Church declares (and you declare) at every Mass, "I believe in Jesus Christ (not Ahnsanghong Christ), … Jesus will come again (not multiple times, but once) to Judge the Living and the Dead, including to judge Ahnsanghong (whoever that is).

So, hold to the faith that was delivered to the apostles by the Christ, Jesus, and stay with their teaching, and shut your ears to the vain teachings of false prophets who say, “I am He” or who say, “Here is the christ”.
When Jesus returns, there will be no question that it is He, brighter than sunshine and more shocking than lightning flashing.

OK…you need to get away from these people and be busy about your Catholic faith.
Have a look at this. Ahn Sahng-hong - Wikipedia
The World Mission Society Church of God

All we really need to know is what Our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ said about this kind of thing.

*Matthew 24:[3] As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will this be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” [4] And Jesus answered them, "Take heed that no one leads you astray. [5] For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ,' and they will lead many astray....[23] Then if any one says to you,Lo, here is the Christ!’ or There he is!' do not believe it. [24] For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. [25] Lo, I have told you beforehand. [26] So, if they say to you,Lo, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; if they say, Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. [27] For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.***" And then from Luke 21 we see...***"[8] And he said, "Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name, saying,I am he!’ and, The time is at hand!' Do not go after them. "*** and again in Mark ***13:[5] "And Jesus began to say to them, "Take heed that no one leads you astray. [6] Many will come in my name, saying,I am he!’ and they will lead many astray. "…"[21] And then if any one says to you, ****[FONT=Georgia]Look[/FONT]****, here is the Christ!' orLook, there he is!’ do not believe it. [22] False Christs and false prophets will arise and show signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. [23] But take heed; I have told you all things beforehand. "
**Don’t fall for any of it. It’s a deceptive cult.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.