Akmal Shaikh is being executed in 8 hours in China! PRAY!

Dear Lord please let the Chinese government realise that execution is wrong in all circumstances. This man has mental health problems, please pray that the British govermnet are successful saving his life.
Amen

Lord, please I ask you that they may see what they are doing is wrong. May your grace shine down upon them I ask in Jesus name Amen.

joining in prayer

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
Amen

Praying hard.

Father, is Your grace, mercy, and wisdom, i pray for Your mercy and interceding hand to be with Mr. Shaikh… help the men holding him to understand his situation, and have mercy on him. we know that even those who do not know You are able to discern right and wrong, and we pray you would put it into the hearts and minds of the Chinese government to spare Mr. Shaikh’s life, and pardon him. in Jesus’ Name ~ Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit or thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us, sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death,
Amen

the Lord is with thee,
pray for us, sinners,
Amen

the Lord is with thee,
pray for us, sinners,
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

Lord, please let the life of Akmal Shaikh be spared by his executioners. I don't know anything about this man other than that he is in prison to be executed in just hours in China as one mentally ill. What I do know it that it is wrong to kill and that the mentally ill can not always make good, responsible choices. Please grant clemency to him and be with him to give him courage and strength to persevere in his faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord
may perpetual light shine upon him
and may he rest in peace
Amen

Father please may the soul of Akmal rest in eternal life with you.He was treated
very unfairly and unjustly in this life.His family mourn hi loss,please comfort them
at this time.For those who enticed Akmal and caused this atrocity Lord foregive
their souls.And Father for the Chinese authorities please forgive them for their harsh
laws and rigid rules.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayer.Amen

Eternal rest grant unto Akmal, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

When I said in an earlier post that I knew it was wrong to kill I meant that I know that capital punishment is wrong and Akmal shouldn't have been on an execution list. May his executioners and all governments rethink using capital punishment and not use it. Amen.

Father keep the soul of Akmal safe in heaven with You
Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Jesus be king of the present moment

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.