Al Franken, Hillary, Kennedy, Michael Moore Caught!

This is great:

newsmax.com/adv/doasisay/?PROMO_CODE=168A-1

Changed title to reflect article

I think this was my favorite:

Filmmaker Michael Moore insists that corporations are evil and claims he doesn’t invest in the stock market due to moral principle. But Moore’s IRS forms, viewed by Schweizer, show that over the past five years he has owned shares in such corporate giants as Halliburton, Merck, Pfizer, Sunoco, Tenet Healthcare, Ford, General Electric and McDonald’s.

[quote=MooCowSteph]I think this was my favorite:

Filmmaker Michael Moore insists that corporations are evil and claims he doesn’t invest in the stock market due to moral principle. But Moore’s IRS forms, viewed by Schweizer, show that over the past five years he has owned shares in such corporate giants as Halliburton, Merck, Pfizer, Sunoco, Tenet Healthcare, Ford, General Electric and McDonald’s.
[/quote]

Yep, I posted this article on another site and the response I got was… “Michael Moore can own stock. I do.” and I was told it was a strawman arguement.

I see the irony in this… some choose not to.

[quote=AmyS]Yep, I posted this article on another site and the response I got was… “Michael Moore can own stock. I do.” and I was told it was a strawman arguement.

[/quote]

Calling it a strawman argument is all they can do because they have no response. He trashes Halliburton but profits from their operations. He claims that he does not invest in the stock market for “moral” reasons but is actually heavily invested in it. “Moral” reasons? What a laugh. He does not know the meaning of the word. I have always thought that telling the truth was a major part of being “moral”.

LOL… good… caught red-handed… just might have to get that book. :thumbsup:

[quote=AmyS]Yep, I posted this article on another site and the response I got was… “Michael Moore can own stock. I do.” and I was told it was a strawman arguement.

[/quote]

Yet, if a conservative does the same thing, they go off the wall.:rolleyes:

BTW: Michael Moore’s is being discussed here. It is probably the same article you mention:
The real Michael Moore
PF

[quote=MooCowSteph]I think this was my favorite:

[/quote]

LOL, that is just too funny, looks like a case of him saying “do as i say, not as i do”

Another article on the hypocracy of Al Franken:Is Al Franken exploiting American troops?
PF

My copies of that new book (DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO)
arrived yesterday. The hypocrisy described in it’s pages is much more appalling that the advertisements for the book would lead you to imagine.
Love, Jaypeeto4 (a.k.a. Jaypeeto3 ) :slight_smile:

[quote=Jaypeeto4]My copies of that new book (DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO)
arrived yesterday. The hypocrisy described in it’s pages is much more appalling that the advertisements for the book would lead you to imagine.
[/quote]

I finally found the book in one of the local Borders today. Looked interesting, but something I would not buy (I have better thing to spend my money on).

The interesting thing is that there was only one copy on the shelf and there was a teenage girl looking for the book at the same time I was looking for it. Fortunately, she spotted the book cart with two copies on it.

PF

[quote=Jaypeeto4]My copies of that new book (DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO)
arrived yesterday. The hypocrisy described in it’s pages is much more appalling than the advertisements for the book would lead you to imagine.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder. I made a decision to get a copy after I saw the book and the author interviewed on the “No spin zone” with Bill O’Reilly’
Excellent…!!!

These liberal democrat hypocrites should have been exposed long ago. It is only the complicity of the liberal media that has prevented it from happening sooner.
Thank God for FOX News and those who have the courage to stand up against the infestation of hypocrites in the political world.

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Faithful One

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.