Al-Jezeera in panic: 6 million Muslims convert to Christianity.

Al-Jezeera is a Muslim TV station reaching a vast number of Muslims all over the world.
They accept the fact that Islam is loosing the continent of Africa to Christianity extremely fast… among other reasons this is because there are huge gatherings in Africa where multitudes are healed from sicknesses in the name of Jesus…
Notice Heidi Baker, the blond missionary at the end of the clip… she is another Mother Teresa…I kid you not, she is a giant of faith in that region. She went into a whole colera hospital in Mozambique and prayed for the people there and they all got healed and came out alive. Also aids victims are healed… it’s amazing… Jesus Lives… He Himself is Evangelising for Love with Love.
Watch and enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalpeo&NR=1

Jesus is the answer to all our Questions :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I am glad many people are being healed, yay for doctors/nurses/healers who help others.

Good to hear that on Al-Jezeera TV, because its considered to be the representative of the Muslims extremist in the Gulf area.

:thumbsup: God won’t let His Church fall. If Europe loses faith, then His Church will grow elsewhere, in places like Africa. :slight_smile:

** In the name of Allah , the Most Gracious , Ever Merciful **

http://theislampath.com/smf/Smileys/default/salam.gif

wooww , that’s great . Where was she when Pope John Paul died ? Why she is not going to Iraq & Afghanistan where so many Americans are dieing ? Why she is not going to German hospitals where so many injured soldiers are sufferings ? :shrug:

Christians missionaries are very much active & use rise , money to convert people ; on the contratory sadly Muslims are not that active & niether use money , food , medicine to bring people in to Islam . Still , Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world :smiley: Praise be to God only.

Priests and Preachers Enter Islam
islamtomorrow.com/yusuf/priests_n_preachers.htm

finally some good news. good to see those evangelicals bringing Jesus to the muslims. goes to show that when we reject Jesus, he goes somewhere else.

actually, i just read something about europe not being in much of a threat from muslim overpopulation. it turns out that they are adopting the secular lifestyle of their host country much more readily than feared.

I hate to seem too skeptical, but I have a strong disdain for YouTube videos as evidence of whatever’s being purported. Do you by chance have a transcript of the footage that can be crosschecked via a search engine?

Again, it’s not that I question your credibility, I simply question the credibility of some bozo who knows how to edit a video.

**Muslim Woman;

wooww , that’s great . Where was she when Pope John Paul died ? Why she is not going to Iraq & Afghanistan where so many Americans are dieing ? Why she is not going to German hospitals where so many injured soldiers are sufferings ? :shrug:**

Muslim Woman… Why do you sound so ironic?
Have you never seen any miracles in Islam?
Even in Denmark in Christian assemblies I have seen many… You see, it’s not people that heal… it’s the Name of Jesus by the Power of the Holy Spirit and its prayer from men and women who call God “Father”.
I have not always been a believer. One milestone was when I went to a gathering where some people told me the simple Gospel and then they prayed for people and there, in front of me, people got healed. Its that simple.
I have met people, both in my family and among friends and people in my congregations that have been healed from cancer in the last stage, mental illness (eg. skitzofrenia… sorry I dont know how to spell it), illnesses in the back, kronical pain, sickness in the ear (tinnitus eg), depression that had lasted for years, people that could not walk left their wheel chairs, people that were posessed with demons and had no peace (yes I have seen exorcisms)were set free and people who were set free from abuse with alchohol and/or drugs… The greatest thing about all these people is that they say: “I was physically or mentally healed but the bigges gift I have received was Jesus in my heart. He is the King and my Peace and Joy”.
As for your scepticism. You sound like a non-believer. You have never seen the power of God? I have experienced it, I have experienced His power to transform my own life severel times when I was in dire need. He is always close… and so have so many of my friends and family. I know more people than I can count who have seen Christ, his mother, angels etc. and I dont mean in dreams, but wide awake. There are also very many other kinds of miracles… like when we smuggle Bibles into the islamic countries…even if the suitcase is full of Bibles the controlling police somehow does not see the Bibles… he is made momentarily blind by God… This happens many times a year.
I do not say that all people are healed or are a healed in the way they want to be, but I can assure you that our heavenly Father hears all our prayers. Suffering is a part of the life of a Christian also… but there is big room for miracles in both Jewish and Christian tradition. Pope John Paul experienced a ton of miracles in his own life. He died ill but as a giant of faith and all his life he was a testimony of humility. Suffering carries a mystery of salvation in it… look at Christ if you can. If you can’t, pray to be able to not turn your face away.

Peace.

Maybe so, I cannot prove the validity.
Only say I have heard this news from many sources over the last few years… I just thought it was nice to see that also Al-Jezeera is becoming a more trustworthy news station… attempting to be objective.

Lastly I want to remind you that Christinaity under no circumstances allow lying. Lying or faking information, even if it would at first seem beneficial as a means of spreading the faith we never use lies, because God Himself is Truth, and He would rather die than say one single lie.
That is why, when you evangelise you do it with love for Love, always using only Truth, because lies never bear fruit…

I believe the news clip is true.
Also… middle eastern Christians are under a lot of pressure and persecution. They dont have time to sit around on the internet faking stories about the decline of Islam. If they served the lie they would much rather accept Islam publicly so that they and their family could be free from persecution.

Muslim Woman:

A’asalam Aleykum. Peace be with you.

Pope John Paul II was old, had lived a full life and was being received by his Lord. The American GI’s have plenty of doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, social workers and others to care for them and to help heal them. Neither one is can be said to be the case for the people suffering in Mozambique.

And, I can tell my brothers and sisters didn’t say the why of the miraculous healings - God heals in order to bring us (in this case the people of Mozambique) to faith in His only Begotten Son. The Gospel of John called such miracles “Signs”, because these provide testimony that Jesus is the Son of God.

Al Jezeera is Panicking because Muslims are having visions of Jesus (“Isa” dressed in white surrounded by a very bright light) and turning to Him…

Sheikh Mohammed Amin, Muslim Imam turns to Christ after miraculous healing
youtube.com/watch?v=LmkpMLSOc6s&feature=related
Former Muslim Woman Layla’s Journey from Islam to Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=cS7zhZcC238&feature=related
Son of Saudi mosque builder leaves Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=yUf5EZ92QpY&feature=related

The healings are Signs, or “Symbols” because they demonstrate the love of God the Father for us, His children.

Here are a few reminders of the price of leaving Islam for Christianity.

Abdel Rahman convert to Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=2d7I_RJghhc&feature=related
Ex-Muslim Christian on run for Conversion - CBN Report
youtube.com/watch?v=ibC1_yjWIvA&feature=related
South Asian Voice - Islamic State Pakistan, Blasphemy Laws and Intellectual Freedom in Pakistan
india_resource.tripod.com/ifpakistan.html

[size=4][FONT=Georgia]Al Jezeera isn’t just afraid because people are converting to Christ, but because people are braving DEATH to do so. If someone leaves Christianity, we don’t condemn that person to death; we don’t publish a Fatwa against him; we don’t shun and disown him. On the contrary, We pray for him and love him in the hopes that he will return as I did after 20 years of being away.

See Luke 15:11-32 for what I mean…
English Standard Version
New International Version
New King James Version
The New Living Translation
The Message Paraphrase

A former Prodigal Son who’s returned home.

In Christ, Michael[/size][/FONT]

Yes… the Evangelicals are cool.
I also met an older German priest, Father Ernst. He was a charismatic Catholic and he was a missionary priest in Uganda. Both paganism and Islam supresses the human person and human dignity. Ernst told how vast numbers come to Christ to have their true identity in Him. “Especially women suffer in Africa, where there is no Christian community. They are bent down inside”, he said and Christlike compassion was emmanating from his face. This priest had had the baptism in the Holy Spirit many years ago and it had changed his whole priestly ministry.
Its a fact that whether a person is Catholic or Evangelical they need the power from on High to really preach and imitate Christ. Many people in Europe and N-America have lost the faith in the Power of the Holy Spirit. But Afican people reach out and into the Kingdom to receive the healing of body mind and soul.

God bless you in abundance brother Michael.
I would like to shake your hand :grouphug::flowers:

Grace (Who just recived Jesus in Holy Communion this morning. Halleluja !)

Its true.

orthodoxytoday.org/articles6/AlJazeerahAfrica.php

xixxvmcm:

I think you have to regard YouTube with about the same skepticism as the MSM, and then look for another source.

Here are some:
Testimonies of Muslims who became Christians
answering-islam.org/Testimonies/index.html
[size=4][FONT=Georgia]WikiIslam - Muslims who Left Islam
[/size][/FONT][/FONT]http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Muslims_Leaving_Islam
A Muslim looks at Mohammed and Jesus
everystudent.com/wires/abdul.html
The Economist - Conversion Rate
A surprising story of Muslim converts to Christianity
economist.com/world/europe/displaystory.cfm?story_id=12868180

The Price of Leaving Islam
Pakistan: Death Penalty to Muslim Converts to Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=xeRsfc8_4eg
[size=4][FONT=Georgia]Telegraph.co.uk - Muslim Apostates threatened over Christianity 11 Dec., 2007

I really do hope that’s enough, because once again, I still need to go to sleep.:sleep:

My Brothers and Sisters, and Muslim Woman, I bid you Good Night; although, it’s probably Good Morning or Good Afternoon for many of you… so I’ll use the Old "Good MANE and sign off…

Your Brother and Servant in Christ,
A’asalam Aleykum,
Shalom, Michael[/size][/FONT]

** In the name of Allah , the Most Gracious , Ever Merciful **

http://theislampath.com/smf/Smileys/default/salam.gif

A’asalam Aleykum:

I was taught the greeting by a Muslim man in one of my classes a few years ago who asked me to greet him that way. I’m surprised you did not say “Aleykum A’salam”. I used to start the greeting because it took me 2 months to learn how to reply. :ouch:

I don’t think you realize that God gives healings and other Signs and Symbols on His timetable and for His purposes; otherwise, He wants us to use the resources He has given us, including our Reason and our Intelligence. God is a Father who wants us, His children, to learn to do for ourselves what we can do for ourselves and to rely on Him for the rest.

I’m sure most of the other people on this board have been either attending Mass or watching President Obama’s speech at Notre Dame University, or someone wold have dealt with your issue with the Sacred Scriptures.

I’ve known multiple Bible Scholars and Archeologists and none have told me about “Changes to the Bible” as Islam Online alleges, esp. nothing that should cause a Christian to doubt the Crucifixion, Death, Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus Christ into Heaven. This should be esp. true when one considers the following:

We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. [/FONT]Romans 6:9 - ESV

For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.

Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain. We are even found to be misrepresenting God, because we testified about God that he raised Christ, whom he did not raise if it is true that the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in Christ we have hope in this life only, we are of all people most to be pitied.

1 Corinthians 15:1-7

[FONT=Georgia][size=4]Psalm 2
Psalm 22
Isaiah 9:1-7
Isaiah 40
Isaiah 53
Micah 5:1-5
Joel 2:28-32

It is customary to give 7 “seals” or Scriptures from the Old Testament demonstrating the Jesus is the Promised and Foretold Messiah.

The Lord commissioned a Church, which was born out of His side on Good Friday and empowered on Pentacost. and, It’s this Church that’s responsible for writing, maintaining and interpreting the Scriptures. That’s what the Scriptures say themselves:

[FONT=Times New Roman]“I[/FONT][/FONT][/size][size=3]f I am delayed, you may know how one ought to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and bulwark of the truth.” 1 Timothy 3:15 RSV

[/size]So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter. 2 Thessalonians 2:15 RSV

[size=4][FONT=Georgia]Please read the Scriptures themselves and the Gospels themselves and see what thy have to say about who Jesus Christ is and What He did and don’t rely on Islam Online and on what your Islamic sources say about Jesus Christ and the Gospels.

In Christ, Michael[/size][/FONT]

Luckily, we have the Catholic Church which has perserved His story for 2,000 years :slight_smile:

God bless Africa!## “Cool Britannia” was an invention of Toenail Blore - it does not represent Britain, but only the imaginings of that man & his cronies (abetted by Gordonzola, admittedly).

Part of the problem is that the UK is far smaller than the US - the USA is large enough geographically & has enough inhabitants for a lot of Christian broadcasting to be possible. And it has no equivalent to the BBC. And we aren’t a religion-obsessed people, unlike the US. Maybe that nation is still young enough not to have been revolted by centuries of religious foulness, in that way that all of Europe is.

This has its drawbacks, but it does at least mean that the UK is now spared the experience of godless careerists feigning a religious faith which they bother with only as means of tricking the gullible into voting for them; such godless people are pimps, nothing else, because they prostiiute the faith of others for their own gain. And at least we don’t have any Dispensational Premillenialism affecting policy in the Middle East, as the US does. DPism has about as much relation to reality as “Harry Potter”, but is far duller.

If people are “cynical about religion”, that is
[LIST]
*]the fault of the religions
*]entirely justified
*]a long overdue reaction
*]a good thing
[/LIST]As to the claim that 6 million Mulims in Africa have become Christians, is there independent confirmation for this ? Over what period did this happen ? It won’t sound very impressive if it happened over a century. Are they really converted - or are they 6 million half-&-halfs, partly Christian, partly Muslim, but neither in reality ? Shallow conversion is worse than none.
[/quote]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.