Alb

I am trying to find somewhere where I can purchase the “surplice-style alb”. I mean…the albs that have no collar to them, just a square cut.

I know that most of the liturgical clothing stores near the vatican sell them i.e. Gammarelli, Euro Clero, etc., but I would prefer to buy one in the United States.

Does anyone have any suggestions, please??

Thanks!

Not finding square neck, but am finding some traditional tie-closed albs.

aquinasandmore.com/catholic-gifts/Traditional-Alb-Simple-Design/sku/10641
matthewfsheehan.net/index.cfm?event=ProductDetails&CategoryID=123&ProductID=2871

wait, found one:
usagranda.com/albs_surplices.html
They actually have several… starting at $150 and going up to the $800 range.

And another:
stjudeshop.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/_/White-Alb-with-Square-Collar-and-Artistic-Cross-Design/productID/8b3aeb63-9694-4c46-9065-0b833cf30580/categoryID/4de76353-1e0d-4b1e-96f8-fa5353253c7d/
about $155

Autom.com

The House of Hansen is an EXCELENT place to buy vestments, albs, cassocks, surplices, etc…
My Bishop, Vicar General, many good priests I know, (and me), have ordered surplices, vestments, and other things from The House of Hansen, and have all liked the quality.

I would highly recommended them.

thehouseofhansen.com/
thehouseofhansen.com/albs.shtml

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.