Alex has Cancer

Please pray for a little boy named Alex. He is 8 years old and has Ewings Sarcoma. He has just underwent his last Chemo treatment and will be going home from the hospital today. Please pray that the Cancer has been removed from his little body.

I will add him to my prayers.

Praying deeply for Alex…I also pray for a cure to this horrible disease someday in our near futures!

I have remembered Alex in my rosary intentions. God bless him. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Alex will be in my prayers for his complete healing.

May Christ bless him and his loved ones with fortitude and peace in this terrible trial.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for Alex and his family.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for Alex’s complete recovery!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Pause here and silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

[ATTACH]3733[/ATTACH]

Praying for Alex.

:harp: :crossrc:

I will be keeping Alex and his family in my daily prayers also, through the intercession of St. Peregrine and our dear Blessed Mother.

Saint Peregrine Laziosi

Also known as
Peregrinus
Memorial
1 May
Born wealthy, he spent a worldly youth, and became involved in politics. Peregrine was initially strongly anti-Catholic. During a popular revolt, he struck the papal peace negotiator, Saint Philip Benizi, across the face. Saint Philip calmly turned the other cheek, prayed for the youth, and Peregine converted.

He received a vision of Our Lady who told him to go to Siena, Italy, and there to join the Servites. After training and ordination, they assigned him to his home town. He lived and worked, as much as possible, in complete silence, in solitude, and without sitting down for 30 years in an attempt to do penance for his early life. When he did speak, he was known as a fervant preacher, excellent orator, and gentle confessor. Founded a Servite house at Forli.

A victim of a spreading cancer in his foot, Peregrine was scheduled for an amputation. The night before the operation, he spent in prayer; that night received a vision of Christ who healed him with a touch. The next morning, Peregrine found his cancer completely healed.
Born
1260 at Forli, Italy
Died
1345 at Forli, Italy of natural causes; body incorrupt
Beatified
11 September 1702 by Pope Clement XI
Canonized
27 December 1726 by Pope Benedict XIII
Patronage
against cancer
against breast cancer
against open sores
against skin diseases
AIDS patients
cancer patients
sick people

Novena to Saint Peregrine
Oh great Saint Peregrine, you who have been called “The Mighty” and “The Wonder-Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Paul

Jesus I ask Your compassionate love and healing for Alex, that he will live a healthy, blessed life.

I am praying for Alex.

Praying for ALEX
grandma glor

Still praying for this precious child!

I am praying for Alex: Heavenly Father, please heal this little boy from all illness and disease. He is so young and so needed. Please give him strength and faith in Your Divine Love. Please take care of his family; comfort them, love them, heal them. I ask this most ardently in Your Precious Name! Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.