Alice Marie Johnson calls America 'country of second chances,' hopeful Trump will 'follow up' with cases like hers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/31/alice-marie-johnson-calls-america-country-second-chances-hopeful-trump-will-follow-up-with-cases-like-hers.html

Johnson said that her case is proof that the “system is broken,” but she added that she has faith after being granted clemency by Trump.

“I won’t let him down, there is no way. This country is a country of second chances,” she said on “Hannity.” “I love America, and I believe that as the president sees what has taken place with me, that he is going to follow up and do some other things for other people.”

I wish her luck on her good intentions.

As do I. I remember reading about President Trump commuting her life sentence and approving completely.

Mercy is a very good thing.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.