All Food store customers must wear masks

Yes, all establishments require a mask on their premise, but I live in Washington. My siblings tell me it’s much laxer in their states. They may have the signs but they aren’t followed/enforced.

You mean Arizona?

No thank you, you are the one that made the claim.

I thought the same thing yesterday… :woozy_face:

1 Like

What a coincidence!

I didn’t make any claim. I’m no expert. I am not qualified to make a claim. I just stated what I thought.

relax.

It’s not like they’e making you wear pants or a skirt . . .

2 Likes

RuthAnne liked to say that.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand at first but now I get it. Y’ALL think I’m a woman from Alabama pretending to be a man. Not sure what that has to do with the subject, but, heck yes, I’ll play along.

ROLL TIDE!

We have a longstanding tradition on this forum, that banned members come back reincarnated as someone else. It happens all the time.

Your general demeanor and responses remind us of her and due to this aforementioned tradition, we jump to this conclusion.

2 Likes

Reincarnation is a reality at CAF.

2 Likes

Well then, consider me the reincarnated Ruth. I’ll just have to learn how to wear a bra now.

1 Like

You know, the cups might work as face masks!

3 Likes

People can continue to argue about masks. For me, the argument was over a long time ago, and reinforced by the death last week of a high school classmate of mine from Covid.

2 Likes

For many, seeing is believing.

(The northern middle states are getting hit hard by the virus right now. I pray for them.)

I’ve had several members of my extended family die from COVID.

It’s real.

2 Likes

Every store worker since april ha a a mask.

I’m very sorry. May their memory be eternal.

2 Likes

This year 2020 has been difficult for me.

Lost loved ones and my job all due to the pandemic.

It stings when you see people claim COVID is no big deal and you see the devastation this disease has brought to your life. :cry:

2 Likes

You cannot be too careful with this.
Food store employees and customers have had t
o wear masks.

I pray each day for the losses of sars covid 19.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.