All time favorite TV show?

I’m a simpsons man personally, you?
:slight_smile:

Will & Grace

Rocko’s Modern Life

Lost

**** Van **** and Andy Griffith, back in the days of real comedy, not the ersatz scatological humor we have to endure today.

For me it’s a toss up between Seinfeld and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I LOVE LUCY

I have watched the reruns for most of my life and i still laugh, I still get nervous when she is going to do something stupid, and I still cry when she tries to tell Ricky she’s “expecting”.

My kids like it too!

Tie between All in the Family and Seinfeld

The forum here would bust up on the episode where Archie about flips out thinking Edith “went Catholic.”

The Daily Show, with Jon Stewart
(I’ll be glad when the writers come back from their strike)

Oh, gee, I always loved “Little House on the Prairie” and “The Waltons”, but I also loved “Real People” (anyone remember that one?)

When I was a kid, everything stopped for “60 Minutes” on Sunday evenings. My dad and I used to watch it together (we liked Andy Rooney.)

I always loved the variety shows–my favorite was “Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell Sisters” (my first concert–when I was 14–was Barbara Mandrell!)

Sit coms? “Alice” (Kiss my grits!), “All in the Family” (Those were the daaaaaaaaaaaays!), “Diff’rent Strokes” (what you talkin’ 'bout, Willis?) and “The Cosby Show” (Cliff, can I see you in the kitchen?)

Too many favorites… none from THIS century! :shrug:

Me 2

The Rifleman

The X-Files. :smiley:

Roger Moore as Simon Templar “The Saint”

Lost! :smiley:

Star Trek

Live long and prosper:thumbsup:

It’s a tie between Star Trek and The X-Files

Tie: Jack Benny, Red Skelton, Flip Wilson, and Laugh-In (1st 3 years)

All time favorite: **The Avengers **(with Diana Rigg as Emma Peel). Favorite still on TV: The Simpsons.

Red Skelton is soooo funny, but you can’t find him anyway on the airways nowadays!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.