All Your Base Are Belong To Us

This has become an internet sensation back in 2001. Still funny whenever I read it. It’s a line from a poorly translated Japanese game, Zero Wing. There are other classic lines in that game, but this one has stuck to many people who know about it. :smiley:

What you say!!

Somebody set us up the bomb!

[SIGN]We get signal.[/SIGN]

What!!

Oh my–there are a few people here who know what this is. I like the other classic–somebody set up us the bomb. Classic. :smiley:

“Someone set up us the bomb” is actually one of the lines from *All Your Base Are Belong To Us. *

The next line in the sequence after “What!!” is “Screen turn on.”

How many nerds are there here? Who will give us the next line after that? … :smiley:

I dunno the words in Zero wing, but in all your base are belong to us, they keep repeating “main screen turn on” :thumbsup:

Yup, I know that, that’s why I said it’s a classic. Great stuff, translating the game like that. :smiley:

Actually that full line is Main Screen Turn On.

Next, “CATS” appears, and the Captain exclaims, “It’s You!!!”

Edward

Quite right!

Next, “CATS” appears, and the Captain exclaims, “It’s You!!!”

Edward

CATS: How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us!! You are on the way to destruction!!

What you say!!

p.s. Milliardo is that Rei in your sig?

p.p.s. nvm I just read your sig lol. Obviously it’s Rei. luv Evangelion!

You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA…

[Cymbals clash. Fade to black.]

What happened to ‘Take off every zig’?

:shrug:

For great justice!!!

You will all like this list:

gamespy.com/articles/788/788292p1.html

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.