Alleged mastermind tells Obama 9/11 was America’s fault

The Kuwait-born Pakistani citizen of Baluch ethnic background, lists a long litany of U.S. overseas interventions — from Iraq and Iran to Vietnam and Hiroshima — to justify the worst terror attack on U.S. soil.

But he is particularly focused on the cause of the Palestinians, highlights civilian suffering and accuses Obama of being beholden to special interests, notably Israel and “the occupier Jews.” Israel gets 39 mentions while Osama bin Laden gets a dozen, including once to excoriate Obama for the mission that hunted down and killed the founder of the al-Qaida movement for the 9/11 attacks…

“He’s upset at U.S. foreign policy and he plainly perceives that the United States has signed a blank check to Israel,” [Marine Maj. Derek] Poteet said.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article131466294.html

But, but…that CAN’T possibly be correct…Trump’s travel ban includes Kuwait, right? And those other countries? Aren’t they blocked from entering?

I was reading something last week that was talking about all the money made right before the 9-11 attacks happened, a very small number of people made a whole lot of money in some trades that were called suspicious.

I will try to find that article, it surely opened my eyes, I think more people knew this attack was coming than many of us like to believe.

If Israel never existed the Islamic extremists would just find another excuse to hate the West and commit acts of barbarism. Hatred of the West by Radical Islamists predates the establishment of the State of Israel.

We should stop trying to excuse and justify the conduct of these degenerates in an effort to explain it. Their conduct is inexcusable, unjustifiable and inexplicable. Period.

Ahhhhh 9/11, the conspiracy that keeps on giving!

I agree, we in the west are ‘the infidels, the great satan’, in their opinion, attacking us is seen as a good thing, it is something the Koran would justify actually.

I once heard a Islamic professor say that if Mohammad himself was to come down and start handing out trophies to the muslims who most closely followed the law of the Koran, it would be groups like ISIS, Bin Ladens group, etc at the front of the line.

I kind of see where he is coming from, if a nation like the US had existed in OT times, and the new covenant never happened, the followers of God at the time would been justified in doing things like this. I hate to say it, but its a nation that celebrates and even encourages all manner of sin, from greed, lust, abortion, etc.

Sometimes one needs to be thankful for other things. Some compare the ascendancy of the U.S. to that of Rome. If anything, Rome was far more greedy, lustful, etc than is the U.S. But even so, Rome did one beneficial thing. It guaranteed peace in those lands it held or influenced. One remembers that Israel actually invited Rome into Palestine. The U.S. has sometimes played that role and, to the extent it has, the world ought to be grateful for that.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.