Almost over!

I posted this in the prayer intentions, but I decided to post here also since this is where I spend a lot of time.

I am, once again, here asking for your help and prayers:o. Looks like I’m finally getting to the end of this very painful chapter in my life. It shouldn’t be much longer, two weeks or so, before we sit down and sign the proposed agreements.

My prayer request is that everything goes smoothly and peacefully. That we can walk in there and he will agree to all the stipulations in the custody arrangement and divorce settlement. Please, please pray for me, that our Merciful Christ and Loving Mother allow for this not to be more painful than it already has been. I have been praying to the Just Judge and for St. Anthony of Padua’s intercession.

I could use all the prayer I can get to move forward from this painful, yet blessed time in my life, I was given my little angels Mateo and Fatima but most importantly it brought me closer to God and the Church…oh…and I found CAF, what blessings indeed!!!

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Praying for you and your family.

I will pray for you. I have been where you are.
It isn’t easy, but hold on to your faith.

Kathy

I’m praying for you Lexee. I didn’t realize it wasn’t already over for you. I know how hard it is to have these things draw out for ever.

Lexee… I think of you often and all that you have been through. In case nobody has said it lately… I love you and admire your spirit. Hang onto the knowledge that you are loved by your heavenly father and he will never abandon you. I know the absolute hell I went through and wouldn’t wish it upon anyone, but the things I learned along the way were priceless… God can be depended on and will never abandon you… his way was always better than my way and if I had followed his plan my life wouldn’t have been half as hard. God Bless you and keep you…

Remember Jeremiah, “I have plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

God is with you. I’ll pray for you. I understand.

Lexee
its good to hear from you. I think about you often. You have taken the high road and have kept your dignity through all of this madness. I pray that it will be over soon and you can get on with making a good life with your son.

Arlene

I’ll be praying for you guys:)

St Anthony, pray for us.

Many prayers.

:gopray:

Will be praying for you Lexee!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and words of consolation, it’s all so comforting. All of you are a true blessing!!!:heart: :love:

Hi Lexee, don’t see you much on these forums! I hope this nightmare comes to end and you can move on to some happiness and peace in your life. You have been amazing throughout and a real inspiration to many, including me!
God bless you and prayers coming your way!

Take care, Lexee. Hope it ends well. You’re in my prayers of course. :wink:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.