Always Go To Mass If You Are Able too

**For each mass we hear with devotion, Our Lord sends a saint to comfort us at death.
“… Christ to St Gertrude The Great”

AMEN! :gopray:

“All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man.”
- St. John Vianney, Cure d’Ars (Patron Saint of Priests)

“It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do so without the Holy Mass.”
- Padre Pio

“In the Mass and in Eucharistic Adoration we meet the merciful love of God that passes through the Heart of Jesus Christ.”
- Pope John Paul II

We could fill a large volume with quotes on the Mass by the Saints. :slight_smile:

Go to Mass!!!

go to mass enmass even.

otherwise without people we just sit around smoking cigars and drinking brandy. :smiley:

Thanks for this thread. I just found out that there is a daily Mass at a parish about 10 minutes from my new office. It is at 8:30 which is about when I arrive at work now. I plan to attend tomorrow and see how long it is and when I arrive at work after. It may be something that I can do at least once or twice a week! No mid-day Masses close enough to attend regularly. :frowning:

*The Mass and the Holy Eucharist is a true gift from God, and when we accept this gift and use this gift we find we are Blessed with multitudes of Graces!
Amen!

God is so Good!
Angel Face

That’s my philosophy. If I can go - I do.

I love it, and it makes my day a better place. I know at least one thing goes right that way!

JMJ thanks for the quotes - awesome! Might have to -]steal/-] use some of them for my blog!

Hehe - but I thought all the angels and saints were there with you even if there weren’t any other people! :smiley:

Nonetheless, point excellently made. I’ve been slack of late (well, since Easter, since I made more of an effort during Lent) but will make an effort to lift my game.

Let me introduce you to my lending bank. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome! Thanks! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

I try to go for every Saturday vigil Mass, every Sunday Mass, every Wednesday evening Mass, and every Thursday evening Mass. Unfortunately, I probably won’t be able to go to the Thursday evening Mass this week because I am having an endoscopy on my upper digestive system done on Thursday morning and it is unlikely that I will be fully recovered from the anesthesia by that evening.

I LOVE going to daily Mass! I’m able to almost every day. As acadian said, if I can go, I go. I couldn’t really imagine my day without Mass.

*Dear Holly,
Just to let you know usually the medication they provide for you as their anesthetic for your endoscopy is quite wonderful because you sleep during the surgical procedure which last about 15 minutes and then you wake up and it’s kinda’ like you haven’t had anything. You are awake and ready to go. They do not want to give you anything to strong because the procedure is so short they do not want you out for too long. The medication you receive is quite effective, plus it doesn’t linger on in your system.
As far as going to Mass that evening, you may just want to relax at home and take it easy.
My prayers will be with you,
Angel Face

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.