Am I being a coward? Is God ashamed of me?

So at work sometimes a group of us at work get together and talk about God. Well last Friday i told one of my coworkers i had to go take my medicine. She was like medicine for what? I was like PTSD and depression. She gave me this look and wad like thats noof God thats demons. She then told tje whole group. I was so hurt. They were like you can be delivered from this just ask God. I know this already.

Well today i asked my supervisor today if i could move to another seat. Am i coward and is God ashamed of me? They also give me weird looks when i talk about my Catholic beliefs.

People can be so inconsiderate and rude. No, you’re not being a coward in the least.

[quote="Serenity412, post:1, topic:337446"]
So at work sometimes a group of us at work get together and talk about God. Well last Friday i told one of my coworkers i had to go take my medicine. She was like medicine for what? I was like PTSD and depression. She gave me this look and wad like thats noof God thats demons. She then told tje whole group. I was so hurt. They were like you can be delivered from this just ask God. I know this already.

Well today i asked my supervisor today if i could move to another seat. Am i coward and is God ashamed of me? They also give me weird looks when i talk about my Catholic beliefs.

[/quote]

No and no. Your coworkers are being a pain, and you aren't bound to put up with it.

God is helping you with it. God doesn’t always work in the way of obvious miracles, sometimes His help comes in the form of medicine! God granted us a mind to reason out science and medicine to give us relief from our ailments.

I don’t think that you are being a coward, not if you don’t feel equipped to deal with them. I think it takes a very specific kind of person to evangelize effectively, and a specific skill set . If they give you weird looks, just ask them what they don’t understand. They may tell you, then you can either answer more clearly or tell them you will get back to them with a proper answer. God blesses those who are persecuted on His behalf, so you don’t have to fear them if you have God by your side, and remember that He is there.

[quote="Serenity412, post:1, topic:337446"]

Am i coward and is God ashamed of me? They also give me weird looks when i talk about my Catholic beliefs.

[/quote]

No, you are not a coward. Your coworkers are being, to be blunt, both rude and stupid. Moving to another seat sounds like an excellent idea.

I would just like to add that not only GOD is NOT ashamed of you but in fact LOVES you with an infinite love.

Peace :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.