Am I going to heaven?

Hello my name is jack and I’ve been a Christian for a while, I’ve been running into some rough patches with faith but have been really scared about what happend to me two nights ago. Two nights ago I was just in my bead and all these terrible thoughts were racing around my head, in scripture it says tell the devil to leave and he will leave, so I said devil please leave me alone and stop tormenting me I don’t belong to you and stuff like that. Half way through a thought comes up in my head saying, “I give myself to you”. Now I’m scared for my soul, am I gonna make it to heaven? Please help me I’m 13 years old and just started school so I have a lot of stress on me, please anything that will help is really needed and wanted.

Be assured of God’s mercy! The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching regarding “selling your soul to the devil”. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
How do I cope with consent of the will and OCD?

Can someone actually sell his soul to the devil?
Is there a damnable sin?
What is “blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” and why is it unforgivable?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.