Am I helping to fund the LGBT movement?

I’m alarmed at the sheer number of high-profile companies that support the LGBT agenda. Amazon, Starbucks, Apple, Microsoft, Nike, Google, Disney, and Adobe are just a few that I can remember off the top of my head.

Many of these companies provide services and products that are very important to my work (e.g., computers and software). Still, I feel terrible knowing that with every purchase I make with these businesses, I’m helping fund the LGBT movement. Please help: What should a faithful Catholic do in this situation?

By your account, it seems to me that your purchases are intended to obtain products and/or services necessary to maintaining your livelihood. There is no intention to “fund the LGBT movement,” and so I recommend that you do not scruple further over buying products and/or services necessary for your work.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.