Am I scrupulous?

I know I have asked a question before concerning the sinfulness of drinking. This time I had two big drinks that made me feel giddy. I didn’t drive home. I’ve been told in confession that being euphoric is inebriation, and other times from different confessor which is my regular confessor that I committed venial sin. But I am attached to this venial sin and I feel very guilty. I never get drunk and lose control or reason or even drive. All of this makes me fear receiving Jesus in the Holy Sacrament. If I do go i pray that I won’t be attached to the sin. I become panicked. I am sorry for this question.

These links should give you the answers that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*] What are the three things that must be met before a sin is considered a mortal sin?
*]Mortal and Venial Sin?

]* Is drinking alcohol a sin?**
]* Is getting drunk grave matter?**

]* Am I being scrupulous?**

]* How do I conquer scrupulosity?**
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.