Am I too, uh, "Protestant" so to speak?

I like to think of Heaven as the ultimate cool place, and being virtuous as being excellent and sharp, and my form of rebellious attitude is rebellion against evil and against my uruly passions.

Is this too worldly?

Heaven is perfect, pure, and utter happiness.

I don’t understand your rebellious comment, but there will be no need for rebellion in Heaven.

But, it’s pure and utter joy, because we are with God, Who is all that is true, good, and beautiful.

Well, not worldly, but probably not quite as on target as they might be. It’s fine to be “rebellious” (what many in the Church call “counter-cultural”) in order to be against evil. But, heaven is being in the presence of the “Beatific Vision” of God, not merely a “cool place.” Many places may be “cool” but enjoying uninterrupted, undiluted union with God is the ultimate goal we should be desiring. And virtue is being what God commands us to be–holy, perfect in love, meek, kind, gentle, peace-making, etc. It is being transformed into Christ so that we become intrinsically one with him and like him in our very nature as opposed to being wounded and malformed in our fallen nature. I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I’ve seen your posts. You are, by no means, “protestant” at all, I assure you. :thumbsup: :smiley:

Oh hey you finally put your quote in the signature! Awesome! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Two people are everyone?

Well, as half of everyone, I’m flattered.

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.