Amazing Palindrome-worth taking the time

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the
exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite,
the meaning is the exact opposite.

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure
you
read as well as listen ~ forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The
contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place. When
they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into
spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant. Take a minute and
watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

Well the only thing that could make this more meaningful is if she mentioned God. However, it is still quite clever and a good message. Make sure to watch it a few times and read it too-I did not get the reverse action right away. It is so very clever.

What's even more telling is the video response to that which is seen near the top of the list of related videos. This sounds no better than all the "hope and change" people were looking for last year. Since it's AARP, I'll let that speak for itself.

That is truly an amazing peice of work. The message is simple, yet so meaningful. I'd love to see this video clip spread virally into every school in the world and the message drummed into the heads of every teenager on the planet.
There is hope.

Very nice!

It reminds me of this one:

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Av1xGVr6rI&feature=PlayList&p=EBE4B49C67EAAE3D&index=32

Both amazingly good. However, the first one covers a wider range of topics and is therefore a little more complex, so I give it 9 out of ten and the ‘Just One Judge’ 8.99 out of ten! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.