Amazon Catholic-Protestant discussion cont

Readings for Wednesday of the Twenty-seventh Week in Ordinary Time - October 11, 2017:

+++++++

Reading 1: Jon 4:1-11;

Responsorial Psalm: Ps 86:3-4, 5-6, 9-10;

Alleluia: Rom 8:15bc;

Gospel: Lk 11:1-4.

+++++++

—Which word/ phrase/ image speaks to your heart?
—How will you respond and apply God’s words to your life?

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/_INDEX

I’m here. I was Lovely Lily on Amazon and am lilypadrees here.

Joe, a link was posted on Amazon to join the discussions here. But Amazon closed the discussion forums a few days earlier than scheduled. So I don’t know how many people saw it.

Ah, bummer. Perhaps if we mention “amazon discussion forum” enough times in this thread, it will be at the top of any Google searches.

It’s sooo good seeing the Daily Readings again. I was feeling so lost without them even though I do get them in my inbox.

Hi Lily it’s me Faith with a new account here. Can’t chat now but will be back later. So glad you’re here! :blush:

Glad to be here. I was wondering where all my Amazon friends went. :smiley:

Hello, Lily!
Glad to hear from you.
I hope you and yours are doing well. :slight_smile:

Slowly but surely, the message is getting out… :smiley:

And like you mentioned before, there are so many excellent threads here. :thumbsup:

Lily, I did post a link over on Amazon, but it wasn’t to this thread because I didn’t start it until after Amazon locked the discussions…

We thought we had a few more days over there, but that didn’t happen. And the format here changed a little before that, so I wasn’t even sure I’d be posting over here anymore because I couldn’t access my old account.

Well, we’re here now. And I know that you know there are a LOT of excellent threads/discussions in this forum, and that it’s moderated well…yay!

Uh…

I mistakenly put down discussion number 34, when it was 39…

And later referred to it as number 36. ><

I did email Kevin again, but other than that I don’t have anyone else’s email.

=)

That might work!

Well, that discussion board was there for years. Anyone could start a forum; there was also a Catholic forum, which wasn’t as busy; a Religion forum; a Politics forum, among others…each with multiple threads.

I think the Christianity forum was one of the busiest, and this thread in particular has been around for probably five years or longer.

Readings for Thursday of the Twenty-seventh Week in Ordinary Time - October 12, 2017:

+++++++

Reading 1: Mal 3:13-20b;

Responsorial Psalm: Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6;

Alleluia: Acts 16:14b;

Gospel: Lk 11:5-13.

+++++++

Hi, Teresa. Things are slowly getting back to normal with the old gang reuniting here on CAF. :smiley:

Good thinking

Amazon discussion forum

=)

Oh…right.

Amazon Christianity discussion forum
Catholic Protestant discussion Part XXXIX

Thank You! =D :thumbsup:

…and you as well. =)

Edit: …over here on the continued Amazon Christianity discussion forum thread entitled Catholic Protestant discussion Part XXXIX …

If any more Amazon folks find their way to this thread…

Welcome! And please know that you do NOT have to be a Catholic in order to be member here and participate in ANY discussion.

Too, the mods don’t sleep here, which means all the rules we were SUPPOSED to be following before, we HAVE to follow here…

Lol and thank You, Jesus!

Readings for Friday of the Twenty-seventh Week in Ordinary Time - October 13, 2017:

+++++++

Reading 1: Jl 1:13-15; 2:1-2;

Responsorial Psalm: Ps 9:2-3, 6 and 16, 8-9;

Alleluia: Jn 12:31b-32;

Gospel: Lk 11:15-26.

+++++++

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.