Amber Alert From Michigan

Justin Lee Wainright is a student at Fr. Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor, Mich.
I believe his parents are members of Our Lady of Good Council Catholic Church in Plymouth Michigan.

Police are investigating the disappearance of 15-year-old Justin Lee Wainright. Officers say Justin was abducted by 18-year-old Joshua Kyle Zohr, and based on writings discovered there is a possibility of homicide/suicide.

Wainright is a Caucasian, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 140 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen at a rest area in the Dayton, Ohio area around 6 a.m. Monday and is believed to be in extreme danger.

Zohr is 5 feet 8 inches tall, 125 pounds, with Hazel eyes. He is driving a burgundy or red Pontiac Grand Prix with Michigan license plate BYP1180.

If you have any information on the victim, suspect or the vehicle, IMMEDIATELY call 911 or the Plymouth Township Police Department at 734-354-3232.

The families of both teens have set up a website to aid in the search for their children.
findjoshandjustin.com/

Regards

Prayers for these familes and for these boys. Hope they come home safe and well.

~Liza

For these boys and their families~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Iam praying for a safe return.

and at the hour of death. Amen.

I’ll pray for Justin and Joshua at Mass today.
Almighty God please protect these boys from any sin or harm to either.
Please comfort their families and return the boys soon.
Please surround the families, and their friends, with Your light and love.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

and at the hour of death. Amen

Dear Lord, I ask that you return Justin safely back to his family. And I ask this is the Name of Jesus. Amen.

O glorious St. Joseph, thou who hast power to render possible even things which are considered impossible, come to our aid in our present trouble and distress. Take this important and difficult affair under thy particular protection, that it may end happily. (For the safe return of Justin and Joshua.)
O dear St. Joseph, all our confidence is in thee. let it not be said that we would invoke thee in vain; and since thou art so powerful with Jesus and Mary. show that thy goodness equals thy power. Amen, St. Joseph, friend of the Sacred Heart, pray for us.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Thank you God and Thank you for all of your prayers:
From crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&show=Justin-Wainwright-and-Joshua-Zohr-Return-Home.html&Itemid=60:

"Justin Wainwright, 15, and Joshua Zohr, 18, walked into Wainwright’s home about 10 a.m.

In a press release, the Plymouth Township Police department thanked the public for the tips and assistance. The investigators gave no other details of the case. An AMBER Alert was issued on March 17th based on writings to suggest the “possibility of homicide-suicide,” said Chief Thomas J. Tiderington."

Regards,

I’m so pleased that the young men are safe; and I think the Lord…but I ask Him to help resolved whatever issues are involved in the boys’ disappearance and reappearance.

amen
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.