American Greatness: Why Trump is Destined for an Historic 2020 Win

No it’s not that,that title went to,Obama whe he himself deemed the messiah
With DT it really has to do with phewww we dodged a bullet not having HC as our president. He has been very faithful to his campaign promises other than the ones the Dems and pouting RINO keep stalling.
He views his governance through the eyes of a citizen and connects with the voters on that level. Hyper focusing on his peccadillos is the obsession of the left .Those who step back and just dig on his success’ love the guy!

2 Likes

Where did Obama deem himself to be a Messiah?

You dodged a bullet and got hit by a grenade full of shrapnel.

1 Like

Everytime Obama stepped in front of the camera the Messiah complex was very apparent. I am sure you have heard of how many times he overuses “I” in his speeches.

2 Likes

How many “hearts” can I click on for your latest post. At least a dozen!

Great minds think alike😉

1 Like

Exactly! The way he changed his manner of speaking to match his audience​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would hardly describe the Trump presidency
as being hit by a grenade full of shrapnel. His presidency has made progress.
However, the democrat’s reaction to Trump’s
win over Hillary has been like living through
the Blitzkrieg!

1 Like

Flagged. Reported to admin.

1 Like

Haaaaaaaaa!:+1:

Personal comments of the kind you made are against forum rules. You can retract it if you wish.

I think Jeanne S was joking - being lighthearted.

Exactly! One thing I’ve noticed is some people have no sense of humor get offended so easily

2 Likes

Indeed, often happens when particular political figures are criticized…

Indeed!, ,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.