American People Responding to the HHS Mandate

I would like to encourage all women that oppose the HHS Mandate to participate in the Pro Women Pro Freedom Campaign. In a country such as America, if enough average citizens stand up and have their voice heard, policy changes. We have in our power the ability to defeat this attack on religious freedom.

Freedom For Americans is just average people like you and I, standing up for freedom. If we do not, we will lose it.

Please spread the word. God bless.

freedomforamericans.com/Pro-Women-Pro-Freedom.html

[quote="Brad, post:1, topic:284947"]
I would like to encourage all women that oppose the HHS Mandate to participate in the Pro Women Pro Freedom Campaign. In a country such as America, if enough average citizens stand up and have their voice heard, policy changes. We have in our power the ability to defeat this attack on religious freedom.

Freedom For Americans is just average people like you and I, standing up for freedom. If we do not, we will lose it.

Please spread the word. God bless.

freedomforamericans.com/Pro-Women-Pro-Freedom.html

[/quote]

Yes it should be shouted from the roof tops. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blog, not a news article

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.