American 'pick-up artist' Julien Blanc barred from entering UK

Self-styled ‘pick-up artist’ Julien Blanc’s visa application has been denied by the British Home Office. Blanc was scheduled to arrive in the UK in February to give a series of dating seminars that critics say promote sexual assault.

VAWG (violence against women and girls) campaigners have warned that areas of Blanc’s sales pitch veer into rape promotion, as he promises to teach men how to have sex with women who have refused consent.

Several YouTube videos promoting Blanc show him shoving women’s faces into his crotch and assaulting a woman in Japan.

Blanc was forced to cut short a tour of Australia earlier this month after widespread criticism lead to his visa there being revoked.

He is shown speaking to a room full of men who laugh at his anecdotes, at one point commenting about women in Japan: “If you’re a white male, you can do what you want. I’m just romping through the streets, just grabbing girls’ heads, just like, head, pfft on the [four letter word for penis.]”

Wow, creepy!!!

I don’t know what’s worse: the fact that he said that, or the fact that a room full of men found that funny.

“I’m extremely sorry. Like, I feel horrible. I’m not going to be happy to feel like I’m the most hated man in the world. I’m overwhelmed by the way people are responding.” His critics were largely unimpressed with the apology.

Notice his “apology” is all about him. In 4 sentences he referred to himself 5 times

There’s really no arguing that.

But this is the pot calling the kettle Black. British police have been found to be lax in enforcement in areas of foreigners running sex trafficking, no doubt over fears of being called islamophobic or racist. :rolleyes:

So it’s not like the UK has the higher moral ground.

Lol @ the PC police state that Britain has become.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.