American Sleep Collection Air Beds? Opinions please!

We ended up not purchasing the air bed. Instead we opted for a memory foam (non spring). We love it. We have had it for over 3 years now and have no complaints. It also has silver threads going thru the mattress that are supposed to make it ‘anti microbial’. It’s not a tempur pedic, we couldn’t afford that. It’s from the Sleep Center Mattress store. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I am new to this forum, but I saw this post and thought I would share my experience with Innomax. They are the true manufacturers for Sam’s Club. My wife and I ordered from Sam’s and received our mattress from Innomax instead. I checked my invoice and was confused when an item was missing from my order as who to call. I contacted Innomax and spoke with a nice person there named Joshua, (good name!) he was patient with me even though I was upset and explained what had happened and got us taken care of quickly and with such empathy when I was not being very nice, I later apologized of course. Anyways, I purchased 2 more airbeds directly from Joshua, or Josh as he prefers, and he was able to explain that they make a similar line of beds for Sam’s but they were instructed to make them as cheaply as possible. The models they carry are much more plush and my wife and I definitely preferred them as well as the customer service they offer. Great stuff from Innomax folks! They price match and actually TRY to get you the best deal available and they are so much cheaper then sleep number. I think they are actually made better too! lol! I have rambled, but as you can see I am excited! Give them a try, you won’t be sorry. Sometimes laying on the bed isn’t as important as having an understanding and caring person help you make the right decision for you and your family.
Cheers!
John

0 Likes

closed #23
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.