Amnesty International Pushes Mexican High Court to Uphold Legal Abortion

By Piero A. Tozzi and Juan Carlos PerezJuly 3, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com/C-Fam) - Global human rights group Amnesty International (AI), which officially abandoned its neutrality on abortion in 2007, has authored a pro-abortion legal memorandum addressed to the Supreme Court of Mexico asking…

Full article…

I just wonder how any person who claims to be a Christian can vote for or uphold the legality of abortion. I’m not just talking about Catholics but any Christian who claims to believe in the Word of God, who believes that we are all God’s children and that we are created in His image. What gives any of us the right to take the life of another of God’s children, whether born or unborn? The US make it legal to take the lives of the unborn at any stage so I guess our neighbors want to do the same thing. I don’t think God is very pleased with the way His children are acting!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.