Amusment from an anti-Catholic board

Beyond belief!

We owe nothing to RCC, the Mother of Harlots.

True churches have existed all the time despite the tortures and killing spree by the Whory Roman Catholic.

These are some of the true churches condemned as Heretics by Whory and Brutal Roman Catholics:

Montanists, Donatusists, Paulicans, Albigenes, Cathari, Waldenese, Nestorian, Bogomil, Bohemian Brethren, West Deutsche Brethren, Anabaptists, Heugnots, Moravian Brethren, most of whom were condemned as heretics by Roman Catholic. Often RC tortured and killed them by accusing them of what they actually never claimed or never believed. The records of what those people actually believed are very little today.

I have the following belief:The most of the true believers reject the followings:

• Idol making for Mary or Joseph or Jesus
  • Idol worshipping for those statues
  • calling Mary Mother of God, meaning God the Son of Mary.
  • Immaculate Conception
  • Compulsory Celibacy
  • Papacy
  • Papal infallibility
  • Inquisition
  • Whory Tradition of so-called holy tradition
  • Infant Baptism
  • No Salvation outside Roman Catholic Church
  • Excuse on Crusade
  • Purgatory
  • Limbo
  • Clergy system
  • Mass which is ever asking forgiveness of the sins
  • Confession to priests
  • Transubstantiation ( Magic performance by Catholic Priests)
  • Extreme unction
  • Assumption of Mary
  • Prayer to the dead
  • Prayer to Mary
  • calling Mary the Mother of the church
  • all the signs of pagan origin such as ankh cross, mark of IHS, threefold hats for the pope, etc.

If I had lived the DArk Age under Whory Roman Catholic, could my belief be correctly recorded by RC’s and could anyone read what I believed at that time? RC catholic tortured not only the human bodies but also the thoughts and beliefs so that they may distort what the true believers said and believed.

Peace be with you!

This is beyond belief. I just don’t know where this stuff comes from to begin with, but this is the same tired old stuff we hear all the time. I’ll just do a few quickly…the ones that have a quick answer, that is.

[quote=jay29]Beyond belief!

We owe nothing to RCC, the Mother of Harlots.** Except that you have a Bible and faith in Jesus Christ, but other than that, I guess nothing, right?**

True churches have existed all the time despite the tortures and killing spree by the Whory Roman Catholic.

These are some of the true churches condemned as Heretics by Whory and Brutal Roman Catholics:

Montanists, Donatusists, Paulicans, Albigenes, Cathari, Waldenese, Nestorian, Bogomil, Bohemian Brethren, West Deutsche Brethren, Anabaptists, Heugnots, Moravian Brethren, most of whom were condemned as heretics by Roman Catholic. Often RC tortured and killed them by accusing them of what they actually never claimed or never believed. The records of what those people actually believed are very little today.
The Cathars (or Catharists) and Albagensians (both of which this idiot misspelled) are two names for the SAME PEOPLE. They believed in two gods. Point that out and leave it at that. Nestorians believed that God did not become man. Heuguenots is spelled wrongs, too.

I have the following belief:The most of the true believers reject the followings:

• Idol making for Mary or Joseph or Jesus** Catholics reject this too.**
  • Idol worshipping for those statues Ditto
  • calling Mary Mother of God, meaning God the Son of Mary.** Comes from the Greek Theotokos, meaning “God bearer”, not “the Son of Mary”. It was used to make Christ’s divinity unnegotiable in the face of the Gnostic heresy. But either way, Jesus WAS the son of Mary, so why does he have a problem with this?
    ** - Immaculate Conception
  • Compulsory Celibacy
  • Papacy
  • Papal infallibility
  • Inquisition
  • Whory Tradition of so-called holy tradition
  • Infant Baptism
  • No Salvation outside Roman Catholic Church
  • Excuse on Crusade** You’re welcome that you’re not Muslim today.**
  • Purgatory
  • Limbo Not a doctrine or dogma.
  • Clergy system** You have pastors in the Baptist church.**
  • Mass which is ever asking forgiveness of the sins You don’t believe in asking God for forgiveness?
  • Confession to priests
  • Transubstantiation ( Magic performance by Catholic Priests)
  • Extreme unction** Explicitly stated in the Epistle of James.**
  • Assumption of Mary
  • Prayer to the dead** To or for? Found in 2 Maccabees and Revelation.**
  • Prayer to Mary
  • calling Mary the Mother of the church** Christ is the Church and Mary is his mother.**
  • all the signs of pagan origin such as ankh cross, mark of IHS, threefold hats for the pope, etc.** IHS is the first three letter of Jesus’ name in Greek. The ankh cross is not officially used. **

If I had lived the DArk Age under Whory Roman Catholic, could my belief be correctly recorded by RC’s and could anyone read what I believed at that time? RC catholic tortured not only the human bodies but also the thoughts and beliefs so that they may distort what the true believers said and believed.

[/quote]

Bottom line for all those “true believers”, ie heretics, he listed is that he has absolutely NO evidence to support what he claims. Not a shred. If he can even provide a SINGLE SOURCE that even argues persuasively in the least that those are actual Christian churches and have been around the whole time but “oppressed” by the CC, then I will become a Baptist.

In Christ,
Rand

This thread has been edited due to the inclusion of a request/suggestion for other forum readers/members to visit someone else’s website for the purposes of potential board swarm.

In an effort to illuminate and explain the Catholic faith, CA makes every effort to provide our participants with a pleasant and informative place on the internet where Catholics and non-Catholics may gather.

It is our hope that respectful dialogue and discussion will lead to better faith understandings. And so in charity, we ask that our forums not be used for encouraging mass visits to other websites. In the past these kinds of efforts, although perhaps well intentioned, leave participants at other websites with negative impressions.

Your cooperation in helping promote these aims of faith exposition, hope for fruitful discussion and charity in implementation are sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michael Francis

It’s not amusing. It’s sad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.