An Apology

I would just like to apologize to everyone in L&S for my attitude lately. I spend 98% of my forum time here, so it's most appropriate to post here.

I've been dealing with some personal situations that have made patience and charity more difficult, and that has come out at it's worst on the forum at times, as many have probably seen. I will be trying my hardest to improve, or at least keep my mouth shut. :)

Please pray for me.

Hey, no hard feelings. We all go through rough patches once in a while. Thank you for apologizing. I will keep you in my prayers. :hug1:

Apology accepted! :) Luckily none of us are perfect either.

[quote="superamazingman, post:1, topic:293983"]
I would just like to apologize to everyone in L&S for my attitude lately. I spend 98% of my forum time here, so it's most appropriate to post here.

I've been dealing with some personal situations that have made patience and charity more difficult, and that has come out at it's worst on the forum at times, as many have probably seen. I will be trying my hardest to improve, or at least keep my mouth shut. :)

Please pray for me.

[/quote]

Only a SUPERAMAZINGMAN would offer such a classy and gentlemanly apology! I hope things get better for you. :tiphat:

[quote="Catholic1954, post:4, topic:293983"]
Only a SUPERAMAZINGMAN would offer such a classy and gentlemanly apology! I hope things get better for you. :tiphat:

[/quote]

what he said,but i'm not clear what your apologizing for.i just figured anything you posted must be right cause after all you are SUPERAMAZINGMAN,was i wrong? :eek: :confused: :o:

No worries...no hard feelings....I certainly understand and will pray for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.