An Easy Means to Prevent Numerous Mortal Sins

Thank you! I should read the whole book then.

Just so everyone is aware, if you go to the catholicculture.org website they have a website review section under their resources button at the top of the screen. Catholic culture.org is faithful to the pope and the magiaterium. They list Catholic tradition.org website as red: “The site tends toward disobedience to ecclesiastical authority, schism or heresy. There is repeated emphasis on views which contradict or undermine either the teachings of the Church or her disciplinary authority.”. While there are useful prayers and some classic catholic writings on the website it is also marred by disobedience to the magisterium, it supports the sspx against rome, has links to Dissident sites and often supports the extraordinary form to the exclusion of the ordinary form.

I can independently confirm this devotion from the hardback copy of Father Faber’s All for Jesus. I also possess his work on the Most Precious Blood so I can confirm it from there as well. Furthermore all of his works are open source and are not under copyright. You can confirm them yourself.

Yours in Jesus and Mary,
OS.

A useful tool to fight against mortal sins - will use it.

Thanks for sharing!

You’re very welcome!
I hope everyone will use this useful prayer to prevent many mortal sins from happening because by doing this we will bring Glory to God and save souls! :slight_smile:

Thanks your post.

Under the arrangement is “right” with God, we first have to understand what is “wrong”. The answer is sin. “There is no one who does good, not even one.”

Interesting.

Everyone should teach this beautiful prayer to others!
Please help me with this and the thread should stay always at the top so many can check it out. :slight_smile:

O Holy and Immaculate Virgin Mary, offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood and the Holy Wounds of thy Divine Son Jesus Christ , for the intention that one mortal sin may be prevented this night. Amen.

O Holy and Immaculate Virgin Mary, offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood and the Holy Wounds of thy Divine Son Jesus Christ , for the intention that one mortal sin may be prevented this night. Amen.

O Holy and Immaculate Virgin Mary, offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood and the Holy Wounds of thy Divine Son Jesus Christ , for the intention that one mortal sin may be prevented this morning. Amen.

O Holy and Immaculate Virgin Mary, offer to the Eternal Father the Precious Blood and the Holy Wounds of thy Divine Son Jesus Christ , for the intention that one mortal sin may be prevented this morning. Amen.

I hope many are practicing this devotion!

I sometimes do it, though not often unfortunately.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.