An explosion in the kitchen (A protection granted through the intercession of Blessed Theresa of Calcutta)

The following is an incident which happened to our family.
Mary Ann
(Australia)

**An explosion in the kitchen (A protection granted through the intercession of Blessed Theresa of Calcutta) **
A bundle of clean clothing which had been brought in from the clothes-line was placed in the backroom. I walked into the dining room and as I did, I looked towards the backroom and saw a reflection of the various colours of the clothes. Their combined reflection in the window above them, created an image of Mother Theresa of Calcutta. (This was before her beatification). Straight after I saw the reflected picture, I heard a loud explosion from the kitchen (the adjoining room). Through the doorway, I saw large flashes of yellow light shooting across the kitchen. I knew that my husband was in there, but I could not see him from where I was standing. I was afraid that he had been injured and called out to him. My husband was unhurt. The electric kettle had exploded when he turned it on. I believe that Blessed Theresa of Calcutta protected him.

This account is in my book: Help from Heaven (Answers to prayer) which can be read free on line

Help the Holy Souls in Purgatory and learn of their powerful intercession for their benefactors

closed #2

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.