An MLK Day Prayer

Let it be a peaceful and blessed holiiday, for both white and black, as it is surely in all our best interests that black men and women be freed from the terrible history they have suffered at the hands of whites. Help those black men and women who don’t, to understand that many white men and women have helped, and want to keep helping, even while the Presidency of Barak Obama affords leadership in a way that is surely a fulfillment of God’s promises to all of us (the humbled shall be exalted).

For Life, from natural conception until natural death.

For a better America.

:angel1::angel1::angel1:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.