And what shall I do now...?

My name is Vladislav Gheorghe Bogaciov.
I was born on July, 31st, 1969. I'm 40 years old.
I live in the Republic of Moldova.
Before I was a successful financial manager ...
Worked as tax planning advisor.
I was a wealthy businessman, had 11 real estate properties in Chisinau,
that now cost approximately 1 EUR mln.
So, several years ago I was rich and had money, but I had a revelation from St. Nicholas the Miracle Worker. Saint Nicholas of Myra (whom we know as Santa Claus),
who came to me as living spiritual creature.
I'm not a clairvoyant and I can not see the Future.
The essence of the testimony was:
St.Niсholas appeared to awake during day time, as a boy, young, and said that it is easier for a camel to crawl through the eye of a needle than a rich man into heaven, and said that I should spend all of their assets in the upgrading projects of world Christianity and Orthodox Christianity - and then after death will live in paradise.
I was an Orthodox Christian
and spent all I had for different charitable projects and monasteries.
And now I am homeless and a beggar.
I feel completely helpless
physical work I am now completely unable to. Sorry!
Previously, I was sure that I get to heaven.
And now I doubt that I was there waiting for the next world.
I have no money to live, not place to stay. I feel bad and unable to work.
I'm preparing for death, but I'm afraid to die...
So, I wrote such prayer and I hope that it works and it can help:
"My Will.
Dear God, the Father Almighty, the Father of all, the Superme Being (Creature), the Supereme Force, the Lord! I ask You to forgive me - I am your debtor! I ask you to take under control all my life and to lead me to happiness!
I'm sorry and I ask the Lord, God, Who rules the Universe,
to forgive me for my incorrect behaviour, for my aggression,
for my bad attitude towards Him!
God the Father is the uncreated Spirit, infinite source of existence, eternal being with no beginning or end, the causeless cause. He lives in Heaven surrounded by His and perfections, He is clothed with unreachable light. He is the Almighty, all knowing and all loving God. He is Father of all, the Omnipotent.
His works are perfect, His thoughts and ways are above those of all His creatures, His power is unequalled, His infinite merciful Love is unfathomable and it is the gift by which we are saved. Divine Father, You know everything. You see everything, You know me better than I know myself; You can do everything, and I love You!
Give me the light, the grace and the power of Your Energy, of the Holy Spirit!
Be a tender Father to me and protect me wherever I am, like the apple of Your eye.
Make me always a worthy son; have mercy on me!
Here I expressed my wishes to God, to the Lord.
I need help, help me, please!
I ask the Lord, Principal God, Who is the Supreme, Superior Being, Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe, all my spiritual and physical friends, Christian saints and angels,
my guardian angels, Near & Dear Close to me reasonable spiritual Creatures (Beings) to help me and to save me!
I ask the Creator, the Lord, the Most Principal God, Who is the Supreme, Superior Being, Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe, all my spiritual and physical friends, Christian saints and angels, my guardian angels, Near & Dear Close to me reasonable spiritual Creatures (Beings) about the following:
I'd like to be a friend and assistant to the Lord, to God, Who is the principal owner of the Universe.
I'd like to help to God every minute I live.
I wish to work for God and I wish to worship God helping Him in His affairs, resolving His problems. I demand the spiritual (energoinformational) Creatures (Beings) Wykiki Bloke, William Bloke, Aiwary Boyz, Funky Sultry, Slavean Hunky to help me; and they must help me. For many creatures (beings) I've done much good, now I ask them to help me.
I'm sorry and I ask the Lord, God who rules the Universe,
to forgive me for my incorrect behaviour, for my aggression, for my black magic deals.
I'm sorry and I ask all people and all the spiritual beings to forgive me
for my black magic dealing. I promise to compensate damages to all, who suffered because of my black magic procedures.
I'll try to compensate to all the harm done.
I'd like to live in the spiritual reality (world) helping to God together with Near and Dear Close to me reasonable spiritual creature Wykiki Bloke (my former mother Bogaciova Ana Achim, later Lyuke and malichik Petya).
I'd like to die without tortures and sufferings in the night time,
to fall asleep and not to wake up.
After my physical death I'd like to live in constant friendship and communication with Creatures Who love me and help me.
Dragostea mea catre Dumnezeu este cea mai mare bucurie si fericire in viata mea. Eu as vrea sa traiesc in lumea spirituala, fiind prieten lui Dumneseu, ajutand Domnului, lucrand pentru Dumnealui. Si deja aici pe Pamant eu as vrea sa fiu prieten si ajutor pentru Dumnezeu. I wish our Lord, the Principal God, Who is the Supreme, Superior Being, Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe could make a trip, a journey to our planet, to the Earth, in order to help me, having a body of a cute boy, and after it could say that it was useful. I wish to be a friend and assistant to the Lord, to Principal God, Who is the Supreme, Superior Being, Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe.
I want to work for Him and to love Him!
I'd like to help to God, to the Lord, to Principal God, Who is the Supreme,Superior Being, Uppermost Force and the Owner of the Universe everyminute I live.
Dearest God, Our Eternal Father, I love You!
My Love to the Most Principal God is the Supreme happiness and joy for me!"
I shall be grateful for any help and assistance!

Well, you are praying and repenting. That is good. I will pray for you also. Do you have the sacrament of penance? Ask a priest what you can do for atonement. Remember you can offer up all your sufferings in union with Christ's sacrifice.

[quote="RSD, post:2, topic:180378"]
Well, you are praying and repenting. That is good. I will pray for you also. Do you have the sacrament of penance? Ask a priest what you can do for atonement. Remember you can offer up all your sufferings in union with Christ's sacrifice.

[/quote]

Thank you. Yes, we do have the sacrament of penance... And I passed it.
But because I have no money now and flat to stay, they decided to take me to the hospital for mental patients.

[quote="vlageobog, post:3, topic:180378"]
Thank you. Yes, we do have the sacrament of penance... And I passed it.
But because I have no money now and flat to stay, they decided to take me to the hospital for mental patients.

[/quote]

Sounds like you are to do some work there. The Lord may be putting you in a controled setting to further the lesson. There you may find those in need of the hope of the Gospel, saints and even devils. God Bless.

This is a very strange post and I require clarification.
What does this mean?
"I wish to work for God and I wish to worship God helping Him in His affairs, resolving His problems. I demand the spiritual (energoinformational) Creatures (Beings) Wykiki Bloke, William Bloke, Aiwary Boyz, Funky Sultry, Slavean Hunky to help me; and they must help me. For many creatures (beings) I've done much good, now I ask them to help me.
I'm sorry and I ask the Lord, God who rules the Universe,
to forgive me for my incorrect behaviour, for my aggression, for my black magic deals. "

Who are the spiritual creatures that are referenced? They seem either the name of Russian pop music artists or demons. Based on your reference to black magic deals, I suspect the later.

It seems that you have an un-Christian concept of God. I guess that you are channeling various entities. If my understanding is correct - you have gone down a very dangerous path. You have put your physical and mental health at risk. I fear that you are suffering the consequences.

You definitely seem suicidal. A psychiatric hospital is probably the right place. There is hope. There is one who has all power. Forget about the others. By putting your faith in any power other than the one God, who we know as Jesus Christ, you have forsaken the only One who can help you.

My dear friend,

You fret about so many things, but The Lord has given you the greatest gift - poverty of spirit!

This is no curse, but a great present! During this season of Advent, we are reacquainted with the form and manner of which Jesus came into the world...lowly, impoverished, having no place to call His own. Our dear Lord has not cursed you, He has united you with His Birth and Passion!

Embrace The Lord who loves you so and has given this most special and intimate gift to you.

*“Love consists not in feeling great things but in having great detachment and in suffering for the Beloved.”

"Abide in peace, banish cares, take no account of all that happens, and you will serve God according to his good pleasure and rest in him."*

St. John of the Cross

James 2:2 - 12:

**2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
9 But the brother of humble circumstances is to glory in his high position; 10 and the rich man is to glory in his humiliation, because like flowering grass he will pass away. 11 For the sun rises with a scorching wind and withers the grass; and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed; so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away.
12 Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. *

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.