And yet another interview!

Dear friends in Christ,

Tomorrow I have yet another interview. The job desription sounds too good to be true, and perhaps this is the window that God is opening for me. Please pray that His will be done in my life and I may pass this test tomorrow to His glory.

Thank you!

Dear Lord, please be with Miserissima tomorrow during the interview. Help her find peace and confidence during the interview, and if it’s in Your Will that this job is best, may she get the good news soon! Amen.

What time is your interview? I’ll pray for you during it.

12:45 EST. Thank you so much…I know it’s going to help!

May God be with you at your interview. I pray that you will remain calm and be able to give a clear reflection of who you are.
God Bless

Praying…

I hope you get the job.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Miserissima,

I’m rostered for several hour adoration in my parish Church today, so I will remember your interview, and all your needs in prayer.
I’ll pray for all at CAF and their loved ones.

God bless you,

Trishie

Praying for you to get the job and be at the top of your game during the interview!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you.

I hope and pray your interview today was successful. May the Lord comfort you if you need comfort, and rejoice with you if you are happy.

How did it go??

Every time I think an interview goes wonderfully, there seems to be someone better waiting in the wings, so it’s difficult to say how it went from the interviewer’s perspective. Personally, I think it went great, but I don’t trust my judgement in that area anymore.

I’ve had 6 interviews in 4 weeks and so far, nothing has panned out…they said I should hear something by Friday (I assume they meant next Friday, the 13th).

It would have been (will be?) great: 3-4 days a week in a campus setting as a floater to the office. It’s perfect as my pregnancy develops and the pay is more than decent.

I can’t thank you enough for your support, and will let you know as soon as I hear something. :slight_smile:

Hang in there…Do you like novenas? great opportunity in a couple weeks, I think March 19th is traditional time to start one to St Joseph. I am going to try to do this one and pray for all unemployed, underemployed, and those facing layovers…Take Care…

Merciful Father, grant that Miserissima faces all job interview with confidence. As she reflects on the truth and trustworthiness of Your promises, she will know that whatever the result, it is Your will for her life. We pray that the peace that resides within her was shown to those she has met. Graciously hear our prayers on her behalf and bless her as she perseveres in the process of obtaining employment for her willing mind and hands. We ask this through Christ Jesus, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

I’ll be joining you on Mar. 19th with a novena!

I just received an E-mail that says,

[FONT=Arial][size=2]Hi [Mis],

I’m back in the office after my bout with the flu, but L…is out of the office until Friday March 13th. Please be patient with us. I hope to have a decision on your candidacy soon. Thanks.

I have to counsel myself to patience![/size][/FONT]

Lord please find that your child gets this job,amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.