Andrew Gillum says he identifies as bisexual

More promotion of the LGBTQ agenda on the mainstream media’s part, right?

2 Likes

I am not sure . . . he . . . had a choice in this case. He was found in a meth-induced stupor lying naked in a room with a gay male prostitute, IIRC.

Copping to being bisexual is probably the least he could get away with admitting to here.

5 Likes

Florida dodged a bullet when they didn’t elect this guy governor.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, Kate Brown, an admitted bisexual, is currently governor of Oregon.

1 Like

And the state is literally on fire

1 Like

Really?

Remember, God only promised not to flood the world again. After seeing His symbol stolen, why would anyone be surprised that a response was in the works?

The prostitute was white as well. This is an interesting trend that I have noticed with these anti-white woke types such as Don Lemon, AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Gillum. They all have “relationships” with white individuals. Gotta be some interesting psychology there.

2 Likes

Agreed - the perversion of the rainbow is entirely disheartening.

1 Like

Remember, God only promised not to flood the world again. After seeing His symbol stolen, why would anyone be surprised that a response was in the works?

He’s definitely taking His time. Maybe He just isn’t that angry after all.

1 Like

Not quite sure what her sexuality has to do with her doing a poor job as governor?

1 Like

If your wondering that, I think the ultimate question would be why public officials insist on telling us about their sex lives in the first place.

It’s a question, but I don’t think it’s the “ultimate question”. We have an awful lot of heterosexuals in public office who aren’t doing that great of a job either.

Absolutely. It would be nice if we could judge people based on the job they’re supposed to do, instead of having to take into account identity politics. But I don’t think we’ll ever be able to do that moving forward.

the problem with this is that sometimes the incumbent is doing a good job.

without the personal attacks, the opposition would have very little to offer

Yeah, I said homie. I say it all the time. If you automatically assume it is a term one applies only to black americans, that’s a rather racist assumption, and something I want part of, sir.

We are constantly told that diversity is our strength and that if we get more transgendered Muslim immigrants into office, our politics will be better. This is obviously false.

“Homie”’ is a word in common usage, like “bro” or “buddy.” It’s not a slur or an epithet. Whoever flagged that one, relax.

And this is world news why? Would his sexuality have affected his duties of whichever office he was running for?

I support 100% Church teaching on sexual morality. His sexual behavior is wrong but would it affect the job he does?

I see being a Democrat more of a problem than being bisexual :laughing:

I think the drugs may be more of an issue concerning his ability to govern

That would be a problem

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.