Aneurysm...Scared

50 y/o Mother has potential abdominal aortic aneurysm. Please pray this is treated appropriately and quickly. Let everything done be within God’s will.

DU

praying…

praying

Don’t be afraid . I know of an elderly lady that had one just like your mothers. It was huge and she breezed through the surgery

I forgot to add I will pray for her and you

Father, in Jesus’ name, please grant prompt treatment and healing to this loved mother.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I don’t pray, but here’s to hoping that contemporary medicine helps your mother.

I’ll include you and your mom in my prayers tonight.

Praying for your mother’s health to improve. Today being the feast day of St. Padre Pio, I ask his intercession for your mother.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Your Mother will be in my prayers for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter .

Quote= OneNow1 In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, may the Holy Trinity protect your Mom AMEN !

Peace, OneNow1

Praying for her complete recovery!

I will be praying for your mother.

Wow. That sounds really scary. I will definitely say a prayer or two for your mother.

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.