Angie Jackson Live-Tweets Her Abortion on Twitter

abcnews.go.com/Technology/angie-jackson-live-tweets-abortion/story?id=9937689

The 27-year-old has turned to the micro blogging site, and to her blog and YouTube videos, to chronicle her experience taking RU-486, commonly known as the abortion pill, in an attempt to "demystify" abortion for other women.

The posts, which have drawn outrage from abortion opponents online, can be graphic.

It's one thing to tell her what she is doing is wrong. But I am saddened to read of all the threats she received from pro-life activists. Our movement is one of non-violence.

Sad how in her belief, the only chance for her to live was to decide to kill her own child.

Sad how the baby had no say. The cramps she had were nothing close to the level of pain her infant was being put through.

May God have mercy on her soul. May he grant her a full conversion and sorrow for this abomination.

It's bad enough that she had the abortion, but it's a totally different thing to post it on the internet so that anyone could look at it and think, "Thank's not so bad. I could do that."

[quote="DihydrogenOxide, post:3, topic:188961"]
Sad how in her belief, the only chance for her to live was to decide to kill her own child.

Sad how the baby had no say. The cramps she had were nothing close to the level of pain her infant was being put through.

May God have mercy on her soul. May he grant her a full conversion and sorrow for this abomination.

It's bad enough that she had the abortion, but it's a totally different thing to post it on the internet so that anyone could look at it and think, "Thank's not so bad. I could do that."

[/quote]

Amen and amen.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to this woman.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.