Angry with myself

I try to be a good Catholic, I really do. But when I feel someone is attacking the faith I lash out, and some of my posts are less than chritable…it is inexcusable. Please pray for me that Jesus takes my foul temper away form me.:frowning:

Prayed a decade of the Rosary for your intentions, Carl… :byzsoc:

Thank you and God bless you!

A good way to combat such a temper is to pray for the Holy Spirit before typing, or even before using the Internet.

May jesus Rain the holy spirit down up your heart so that you be exhumed of all bad and evil thoughts adn replaced with only intellegent.

All this I pray in Jesus name

Hail MAry full of Grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou ammongst women and blessed si the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

I started a thread on this a while back
I know God loves your sincerity!

Most Holy Trinity, may the Love that binds You be sent into our hearts. Please gift all Christians with more Charity as to not become arrogant towards one another. May we be loving examples of Jesus Christ and make the faith appealing because of this love and not by intellectual arguments. When preaching the Gospel, help us to rely on You through prayer as the One who will change the heart of an individual and not to rely on our systematic approach to teaching the truth. May we be confident enough in the Truth you left in Your Church, but to never let it make us feel superior to others nor to berate them. May we not be afraid to speak of this Truth, but help us to respect that everyone is on a unique path in their faith journey and please help us to know that we only turn people away if we do not preach according to Your Love.
Amen! Amen!
+

I ask Jesus to help you to grow in wisdom and patience and to give You His Spirit and His words to defend His truth.

“Have nothing to do with the pointless philosophical discussions and antagonistic beliefs of the ‘knowledge’ which is not knowledge at all… Grace be with you.” [1 Timothy 6 20-21]

“Glory be to Him whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine; glory be to Him from generation to generation in the Church and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen.” [Ephesians 3: 14-21]

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Sometimes God tries to teach us patience by putting us in situations that really call for it. Will pray for you and don’t be so hard on yourself…we’re all a little passionate about certain topics.

God Bless

I struggle with this also, especially with my parents. :frowning: praying for you!

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.