Ann Romney Says She Had a Health ‘Scare’ Before Super Tuesday

Ann Romney revealed for the first time she had a health “scare” during the days leading up to the Super Tuesday primary contests, indicating that her battle with multiple sclerosis could limit the time she spends on the trail with her husband.

“There have been some days, like the day before Super Tuesday, I was quite fatigued and I knew I couldn’t quit. I didn’t tell anybody I was tired,” Romney told “Entertainment Tonight’s” Nancy O’Dell, when asked how her multiple sclerosis diagnosis affects her time on the trail.
“I just kept going, I kept going. I had a little bit of a scare,” Romney said in clips released before the full interview airs Thursday.

O’Dell asked Romney to describe the health scare.

“What happens with me is that I start to almost lose my words. I almost can’t think. I can’t get my words out. I start to stumble a little bit and so those things were happening and I thought, ‘Uh oh, big trouble,’” Romney said.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/ann-romney-says-she-had-a-health-scare-before-super-tuesday/

She should be taking it easy. I may not want Romney as President but I believe he loves his wife so he should be watching out for her, which I’m sure he is.

Hope she stays healthy!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.