Annulment chat with my sis

Great news–I decided to speak up, and to share with her some of the things written in the thread titled “Dating after divorce” that I posted the other day. She is thinking about it. Didn’t say much, but said she would think about it–she didn’t know it might bring her healing. (That was my approach) I truly think she is attending Methodist services, instead of Catholic mass, because she was frightened that she could never be granted an annulment. I know she would have told me to back off, had she been totally disinterested…but she didn’t…she seems interested.

Thanks for your advice, (and thank you God, for Your grace) and for helping me to gain the courage to speak up about it…now, it is up to her.:thumbsup:

You might go up to the shop button up top and order her this:

shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-CB299.html?L+scstore+zpqd2782ff64c064+1235659848

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.