Anonymous veteran picks up tab for more than a dozen soldiers behind him at store

Anonymous veteran picks up tab for more than a dozen soldiers behind him at store: abcn.ws/1xisype

God bless our Veterans. May they be abundantly blessed for their service to our Country.
That said, I just love random acts of kidness stories. :slight_smile:

Mary.

God bless him & all soldiers/veterans.

My brother-in-law, in uniform, was short funds at the gas-pump for both fuel and his lunch, so he was going to put lunch back - need the fuel to get to the base…

Not only did the person behind him pay for my brother’s lunch and fuel, but told the clerk he’d pay for the fuel for the car next to my brother - also active army in uniform.
Wouldn’t give my brother his name.
Neither would the clerk… and my brother has asked a few more times, the clerk just smiles and says, He’s an angel that watches over the ones that serve.

So if you are that person that helped my brother that day,[SIGN] thank you.
[/SIGN]

IF you have a chance to be that person, from one military family,[SIGN] thank you![/SIGN] for taking care of the ones I love… growing up military, I call them all family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.