Another 2,800 Hillary emails discovered by State Dept

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/state-department-has-2800-emails-clinton-never-tur/

When will it ever end??? God Bless America, PLEASE !! Memaw

Drip, drip, drip.

To show how crazy this election cycle is, the Hillary email scandal is barely on the radar of most of the electorate.

I don’t understand how she can even be a candidate with all this hanging over her head!!! God Bless, Memaw

She must be exceptionally thick-skinned and driven by an insatiable lust for power. I think Trump shares with her the second trait but not the first.

Mistaken?
Possibly ‘running’ for her life?

:eek: I know. I mean what’d she DO all day except email

(and have them intercepted)?

So thousands of HRC’s emails are supposedly lost. Then some are found…then some more…now 2000 more. I get the feeling that they’re just trying to desensitize us to surprising discoveries relating to HRC so nobody will think twice when a few million extra votes are “discovered” after election day.

Sad but true! Man can’t beat them but… man’s not the one at the top…

Lord, we don’t know, but YOU do. Please, they will be done for the good of our country and the good of the whole world…

Exactly. How much more cheating will we be forced to swallow?

I think it is why her trustworthy numbers are so low

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.