Another Conversion Story at Catholicxjw.com

Hi Gang:

Here is another powerful demonstration of God’s grace. Read the Conversion Story of Serena Conn at the link below:

catholicxjw.com/marymagdalen.html

Jeff Schwehm
www.catholicxjw.com

What a sad story… with a beautiful ending.

May God Bless her.

Paragraph 12 could sure use some clarification.

The transition between “heavy petting” and “statutory rape” is really foggy.

Some of this sounds like sour grapes, the type we usually hear from ex-Catholics who have found another church.

“Some of this sounds like sour grapes, the type we usually hear from ex-Catholics who have found another church.”

Unfortunately, the grapes ain’t the ONLY thing sour in JW land. :frowning:

Jeff Schwehm
www.catholicxjw.com

That was a beautiful story. It is great to see somebody leave that horrible cult and join the True Church. I recently preached on a JW forum, but I found out that it was an ex-JW forum! LOL silly me i was so embarressed! :o

That was disturbing but in the end worked out for the better.
The part that got me was the 1975 armageddon stuff and when it didnt happen the tower said it was because the people were too eager to see the end of the world? The sad part was that the people were so entangled in the JWs that they blamed themself!!

And that stuff about not being able to go to college? Thats bad.
And the rape? I felt bad for her. And giving up her son, I was very sad at.

So from the few conversion stories I have read it looks like it started off with being hurt by the JWs in such a way that they left thinking there was nothing else out there. Then one day they pray to God and something changes and they decide to read the Bible or go to church or something and after a few years look into the Catholic Church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.