Another for Gert

Gert is the woman in her early 90s who fractured her pelvis and I came here with a prayer request for her some weeks ago. She was put in a nursing home for therapy. Tonight she was taken to the ER with congestive heart failure and is being admitted as a patient again. Please pray that she will improve soon. She can’t do the slightest thing without gasping for breath.

God bless you all and thank you for your prayers.

Jesus please ease Gert’s breathing, and above, all the distress it is causing her.
Let all that Your wish for, and from, her life be fulfilled, so that she will be ready for Your call to eternal happiness when it comes.
Please let her experience Your continuing love for her.

“Listen to me…you who have been carried since birth, whom I have carried since the time you were born. In your old age, I shall still be the same, when your hair is grey, I shall support you. I have already done so, I have carried you, and I shall still support and deliver you.” [Isaiah 46:3-4]

*Oh no! :frowning: I will keep Gert in my prayers. Thanks for updating us. *

With a name like Gert, how could I not pray for her? :o

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Mother Mary,
I know you take care of your children. Please comfort Gert in her pain, and ask our Lord Jesus to heal her of her injuries and illness. Through the intercession of St. Joan of Arc, the strong warrior and St. Anthony, patron of the sick.

Amen

O Lord Jesus Christ, who during your brief life on earth went about doing good to all men and women, be merciful to those in this their hour of special need.

Divine Healer, your tender heart was ever moved at the sight of pain and affliction. I beg of you, if it be your holy will, to help this woman regain her strength. Send forth healing to all who suffer whether in mind or body. Grant to each of us that peace of mind which you alone can give.

Father in heaven, I thank you for all the good things that you have bestowed upon me, especially for the precious gift of life. Thank you for having so loved the world that you sent us your Son, Jesus Christ, who died for our salvation.

Jesus, my saviour and friend, grant to all people the blessings of good health both in mind and body. Help us to do your will in all things. Give us strength to love and heal one another, ever remembering your words, “Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto Me.” And may it be so to me my lord,
In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for Gert ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all so much. Gert appreciates your prayers, as do all the family and her friends.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Jesus please ease Gert’s breathing, and above, all the distress it is causing her.
Let all that Your wish for, and from, her life be fulfilled, so that she will be ready for Your call to eternal happiness when it comes.
Please let her experience Your continuing love for her and ensure that she has all the loving and wise care that she needs.

Please give blessings today also to Peggy and her family.
Thank You, Jesus

Update

Gert had a heart attack and she is going for a heart catherization today to another hospital with better facilities for testing. Please pray.

Dear God, whatever your plan is for Gert, please let it involve a minimum of suffering for her, and a strengthening of her faith. Amen

Thank you all so much. Yesterday, (and every day) you were on the top of the list of what I’m thankful for in this world.

Offering up another prayer for Gert ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

Thank you, St.Gabriel. I have another update.

They wanted to instert a stent in Gert, but her arteries are too blocked, and they said it would need open heart surgery, but they won’t do that because of her age and other health issues. So please pray that medication they are trying will work.

Thank you again, and God bless all here.

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you, Lord, for the wonderful gift of Gert. Please hold her securely in your most sacred heart during this precious time of her life. We trust in your mercy and love. Amen.

Praying hard for Gert.

closed #18

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.