Another for me

I saw my oncologist for my regular 4 month check up today, and I have to go see a cardiologist. Another doctor thought something was wrong with my lungs, but this dr. thinks it’s my heart. Please pray it’s not something that will make me a total invalid whatever it is. I’ve been getting more and more tired, but didn’t think all that much about it. And the breathing problems are getting worse, but again, I thought it was due to lung damage from the radiation I’d had. Sorry to repeat myself, but I live alone, and I truly need to be able to do the basics. I can’t do anything heavy as it is, and it’s getting very hard to do what I have to do to keep this place decently clean and take care of my own needs and my two cats.

Thank you all. God bless everyone.

I ask that Jesus Christ bring his healing hand upon you and bring whatever condtion you may have away from your body.

Oh good mother intercede in this childs life and help them with anything that they may go through, bless their family, and give them head through any obstcle

Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus, holy mary mother of God pray for us sinner now and at the hour of our death Amen.

May our Lord watch over you and guide the hands of the doctors and medical personnel. May He restore you to full health. In Jesus name we pray.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your health and intentions…

Thank you all and God bless.

Praying very hard for your return to good health!

Hi Baptista , you’ll be in my prayers , too . May Lord grant you a miraculous healing from all your illness , a fast recovery from lungs and hearth heavy condition . Lord help and watch over Baptista , save and heal her in precious Jesus Holy Name and through intercession of Saint Peregrine , Amen

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be… Amen

Praying for your intentions and all those involved.

Thank you and may God bless!

Jesus Baptista’s sufferings are ongoing and painful. Please hear and grant her prayers for others and herself, and fill her with Your Spirit

Thank you, Trishie, and I hope you’re doing well.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all so much. My appointment with the cardiologist is scheduled for Thursday, the 4th of December. Please pray all goes well.

Baptista,
I pray that our Lord heals your beautiful heart of all disease and keeps you active and strong for many, many moons…Also, Lord, please send some angels to help Baptista clean and do some housework…Lord this wonderful prayer warrior is doing your will ,and gives you all the glory…In Jesus name ,Amen…warmly, LynneMarie

Oh, Lord, please continue to watch over this child of Yours. Keep her calm and at peace. In Jesus name we pray.

I’m being a bit selfish here and pushing this back to the top of the page. My appointment with the cardiologist is tomorrow, and I beg prayers that it won’t be serious. I already have a heart problem for many years that has been ‘taken care of’’ with a daily medication and staying away from certain things, like MSG and too much caffeine. I pray that this will be as easy to deal with.

And on Friday I see the first primary care doctor I had when I moved here five years ago. He left the group almost two years ago, and I am finally following him. Should have gone in the beginning… I pray that everything will go smoothly with this visit, as it is a different group, and they deal with things differently than the group I’d been going to. I pray that this doctor is still the same sweet, nice, thorough doctor that he was before.

Seeing the cardiologist the day before I go back to this first primary care doctor could mess up things with records and such. I tried to fill out the forms so they’d understand that one group still had my records, but I’m transferring. Oy… I wish the appointments had fallen a bit differently, but had to take what I could get. I just don’t want any mix-ups.

God bless everyone here, and know I always pray for all of you.

Continuing to pray.

More prayers on the way …

:gopray:

Lord Jesus, you came into the world
to heal our infirmities
and to endure our sufferings.
You went about healing all
and bringing comfort
to those in pain and need.
We come before you now
in this time of Baptista’s illness
asking that you may be the source
of his strength in body,
courage in spirit
and patience in pain.
May he join himselve more closely
to You on the cross
and in Your suffering
that through them
he may draw his patience and hope.
Assist him and restore him to health
so that united more closely
to your family, the Church,
he may give praise and honour to your name.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.